PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

User avatar
Twily
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Twily » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Balance can only be cast once per rest, however it doesn't inform you if the area is already in balance until after it's already cast/spent.
Mithreas wrote:The only way to get good conflict stories is to co-operate in their writing, which means ooc communication between the parties involved to agree a context in which actions can be interpreted and the story progressed.

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:24 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Morderon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Which is how it always worked:

Comments from the original -chat version.

Code: Select all

-    // -----------------------------------------------------------
-    // Mark the spell as cast now - even if it does nothing.
-    // Druids will need to use rangers to tell them where to work.
-    // -----------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
Twily
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Twily » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:35 pm

I wasn't aware of that, but I guess it's more of a topic for feedback than here.
Mithreas wrote:The only way to get good conflict stories is to co-operate in their writing, which means ooc communication between the parties involved to agree a context in which actions can be interpreted and the story progressed.

User avatar
Zavandar
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:12 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Zavandar » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Craft feats (wand, scroll, potion) can't be taken on general feats on non-caster levels despite having the qualifying caster level from another class.
Currently plays Rick Snyder.

Formerly played Peregrine Gwil, Mel Aran, Antoine Moreau, and Zanril.

User avatar
Hunter548
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:40 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Hunter548 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:07 am

The new properties for marking what's two-handed weapons and increased UMD appears to still be counting for runes, according to my assayer's lens. Either the lens isn't working, or the rune calculation is counting properties it shouldn't.
nobs3 wrote:pee and poo here and there
Invader_Nym wrote: I don't understand how I can lose functionality buying an update that's supposed to be optimized for modern hardware.
Red Ropes wrote:it'd be great if you didn't have to go into the UD to be unethical.

Braid
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Braid » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:14 am

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but using the pray feat when CC'd doesn't work. If it was intentional it's fine.

User avatar
Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:39 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:57 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this so I will add it here. For some reason Flourspar isn't always being counted as a gem; either when looting or when you select all for the gem pouch. It stays in the inventory.


-S
My Discord Emotionaloverload#7537
Teriana Strobl-Klennald : [Tell] [He is] adorable but also kinda creepy, love it.

Zanithar
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Zanithar » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:06 am

Spell Focus: Necromancy

Epic Spell Focus: Necromancy now adds 1 use/day of Create Greater Undead to the Innate Ability token.

Using this ESF ability via the Innate Token (old mechanism) or via the Epic Spell Radial (new mechanism) results in a message stating that there are insufficient spell components.

The build receiving the error is Bard 4 / Palemaster 16 / RDD 10 and prior to the HAKs did not require spell components for this ability.

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:24 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Morderon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:07 am

Zanithar wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:06 am
Spell Focus: Necromancy

Epic Spell Focus: Necromancy now adds 1 use/day of Create Greater Undead to the Innate Ability token.

Using this ESF ability via the Innate Token (old mechanism) or via the Epic Spell Radial (new mechanism) results in a message stating that there are insufficient spell components.

The build receiving the error is Bard 4 / Palemaster 16 / RDD 10 and prior to the HAKs did not require spell components for this ability.
Hunter548 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:07 am
The new properties for marking what's two-handed weapons and increased UMD appears to still be counting for runes, according to my assayer's lens. Either the lens isn't working, or the rune calculation is counting properties it shouldn't.
As of next reset these ones are fixed.

User avatar
AdreannaDrea
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:45 am
Location: London

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by AdreannaDrea » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:53 am

Yarrow isn't auto-stacking anymore when picked up, for some reason. Only happened as of the hak addition. It does stack if you manually drag it to do so.

InTheFlesh
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:57 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by InTheFlesh » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 pm

Szaren wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:32 pm
It was the first thing I did. Still nothing. Then I cleared my cache and re-downloaded the HAKs. That fixed it. Thanks though!
I'm having a similar problem with half-orc bonuses to Physical Immunity and the Intimidate buff. How did you go about this?

WJLIII3
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by WJLIII3 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:10 am

The GSF:Transmutation feat for Teleport, if it fails, ie because of a noTeleport zone or -ward_teleport, does not go on cooldown.

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:24 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Morderon » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:16 pm

InTheFlesh wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 pm
Szaren wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:32 pm
It was the first thing I did. Still nothing. Then I cleared my cache and re-downloaded the HAKs. That fixed it. Thanks though!
I'm having a similar problem with half-orc bonuses to Physical Immunity and the Intimidate buff. How did you go about this?
This is fixed next reset.

Note these bonuses won't show up on the character sheet. You can verify that you have the intimidate bonus by checking your feat list for Exceptional Skill Affinity Intimidate.

Orian_666
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:29 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Orian_666 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Just gotta say fair play Mord, you're on the ball with the fixes.
Bugs were inevitable for such a large change and to see issues being addressed so actively is great.
Much appreciated for the work you're putting in =D

Zanithar
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by Zanithar » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 am

Palemaster Issue:
The Epic Spell Focus: Necromancy spell ability of Create Greater Undead is inaccessible if you gain your 10th PaleMaster level pre-epic as this ability is now tied to the Epic Spell Radial. From memory, this ability was accessible via the Innate Ability Token preHAK and was usable pre-Epic.

InTheFlesh
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:57 am

Re: PGCC HaK additions Bug Report Thread!!

Post by InTheFlesh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Morderon wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:16 pm
This is fixed next reset.

Note these bonuses won't show up on the character sheet. You can verify that you have the intimidate bonus by checking your feat list for Exceptional Skill Affinity Intimidate.
Unfortunately this still appears to be unresolved, I don't have the above feat nor the DI.

Post Reply