Underdark TIMELINE

All discussions, suggestions, submissions, organizations required to keep the Encyclopedia Arelithica up to date, and worthy of historical annals.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Underdark TIMELINE

Post by ActionReplay » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:26 pm

The Man of the Moon wrote: Can't yet add the other entries unless I may get some aproximation for a date. (Even a decade may be enough)
I would throw it in there around ~25 AR.

Seekeepeek

Post by Seekeepeek » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:41 am

http://ea.arelith.com/people-info-892

Nives was created about the same time as house melena got created or a little before. listen to what Norfildor say, she got her lore straight i think and i got a huge respect for this player. :)

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 pm

ActionReplay wrote:
The Man of the Moon wrote: Can't yet add the other entries unless I may get some aproximation for a date. (Even a decade may be enough)
OK. Added this:

~25 AR (Underdark).- The Order of the Black Depth a band of Kobolds founded by the kobold Nastakanoth Meknon, with the Sorcerer Lejir as his liteunant and after Nastkaroth passed away, his leader. The order worked as Grond's Militia and developed a great power under the namagement of Skeflock.

Later internal struggles between the Kobolds and Goblins happened quite frequently. Causing never ending issues. To cease the hostilities, the drow Oblodra created a magical link between the kobold Lejir and the goblin Godo. When either took damage the other one would feel it as well. It caused some, if short-lived, peace between the two factions.

~25 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro’Xun).-
Assination of Fluxsin by forces of Jahn'lara V'raevir, leading to her ascension as first Matron.
During her leadership, took place the Rippers event. Some time later, the V'raevir house got absorb by the Dy'nin House and Phyr'lene Dy'nin becomes first matron.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 am

The Man of the Moon wrote:
ActionReplay wrote:
OK. Added this:

~25 AR (Underdark).- The Order of the Black Depth a band of Kobolds founded by the kobold Nastakanoth Meknon, with the Sorcerer Lejir as his liteunant and after Nastkaroth passed away, his leader. The order worked as Grond's Militia and developed a great power under the namagement of Skeflock.

Later internal struggles between the Kobolds and Goblins happened quite frequently. Causing never ending issues. To cease the hostilities, the drow Oblodra created a magical link between the kobold Lejir and the goblin Godo. When either took damage the other one would feel it as well. It caused some, if short-lived, peace between the two factions.

~25 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro’Xun).-
Assination of Fluxsin by forces of Jahn'lara V'raevir, leading to her ascension as first Matron.
During her leadership, took place the Rippers event. Some time later, the V'raevir house got absorb by the Dy'nin House and Phyr'lene Dy'nin becomes first matron.
I still argue information on drow houses during U'dos Dro'xun era should not be recorded given drow destroy all info on previous houses that fell or are destroyed.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

Marsi

Post by Marsi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:59 am

CragOneEye wrote: I still argue information on drow houses during U'dos Dro'xun era should not be recorded given drow destroy all info on previous houses that fell or are destroyed.
nah

Why should the great bell of Beaulieu toll when the shadows were neither short nor long?

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:06 am

Marsi wrote:
CragOneEye wrote: I still argue information on drow houses during U'dos Dro'xun era should not be recorded given drow destroy all info on previous houses that fell or are destroyed.
nah
This is an OOC chronology, not valid for IG purposes, but to let DMs keep a track on Arelith history and or, to allow players to make brackgrounds related with the past of Arelith, nothing else.

This shall also be vague... I should reduce info of those entries yet
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Ozzy.nl

Post by Ozzy.nl » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Marsi wrote:
nah
Agreed with crag. When a drow house is destroyed by another drow the community as a whole acts as if that house had never excited and the events never took place. However is a drow from the destroyed house comes forth claiming it was a Nobel of that house. The attackt house will be judged and destroyed for breaking the laws. So drow house info should really not be placed in here at all since no one will remember or act like they don't.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Ozzy.nl wrote: I still argue information on drow houses during U'dos Dro'xun era should not be recorded given drow destroy all info on previous houses that fell or are destroyed.

nah

Agreed with crag. When a drow house is destroyed by another drow the community as a whole acts as if that house had never excited and the events never took place. However is a drow from the destroyed house comes forth claiming it was a Nobel of that house. The attackt house will be judged and destroyed for breaking the laws. So drow house info should really not be placed in here at all since no one will remember or act like they don't.
This is an OOCly Chrnology.
Not an IG Chronology.
To let DMs keep track in case they wanted to use old history in an event... or for players nostalgia.

IG, I am sure not many historians will be allowed to get that data for the reasons you say.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:03 am

Ozzy.nl wrote: I still argue information on drow houses during U'dos Dro'xun era should not be recorded given drow destroy all info on previous houses that fell or are destroyed.

nah

This is an OOCly Chrnology.
Not an IG Chronology.
To let DMs keep track in case they wanted to use old history in an event... or for players nostalgia.

IG, I am sure not many historians will be allowed to get that data for the reasons you say.
And remember... if you used OOC resources for something IG that you couldn't learn IC, you are metagaming...and this is something forbidden by our few fair rules.

I may love an IG Chronology, that may be also consulted in forum/EA/whatever... and then, certainly in that's one should be censored the drow stuff for your said reasons. But not here as this one is not an IG Chrono.

Thank you