Bendir Safeday!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Bendir Safeday!

Post by Mythic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 am

I want to say a huge thanks to everyone who helped plan and host the various games.

To Tabby/Scienidez for helping with the prizes and hosting an entire new game they made with the Dice Table!

To Rigo/ObamaBeenLaggin for hosting the Dart Competition, even though i bet he would have won if he played :lol:

To Aila Vintergard, For bringing delicious dwarven food and hosting the Tales Told at the end.

To Nora Strobl-Klennald for helping plan things and holding palm readings and other magical funnies!

To the DM's who made the place feel alive while we held this!

And just to everybody who turned up, enjoyed themselves and made hosting this event a fantastic time. I hope to do something like this again soon, And fingers crossed it will go just as well!

And finally some screenshots from the Event. I dident take half as many as I hoped I would!

Howling around all year long

HoneyMead
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Bendir Safeday!

Post by HoneyMead » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:01 am

<3 Love these sort of things! Ty Merry and everyone for your hard work.
“It was sad music. But it waved its sadness like a battle flag. It said the universe had done all it could, but you were still alive.” ― Terry Pratchett, Soul Music

ObamaBeenLaggin

Post by ObamaBeenLaggin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 am

And thank you Merry/Mythic for bringing it all together <3. It was a really fun night.

I knew i forgot something..... screenshots

Sintarius

Post by Sintarius » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:16 am

and Kudos back to all here too. it was a fun day!!
and thanks Merry for setting it up!!