To Edward Silverarms! (Bashagain)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Ravares

To Edward Silverarms! (Bashagain)

Post by Ravares » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:01 am

I wanted to extend a public gratitude to Edward who happened very unfortunately upon a rather large temple army.

He was a brilliant role player through it all and really rolled with it. The result was a rather large gathering that brought RP to so many others.

I just wanted to extend proper gratitude to someone who rolled with the punches and turned it into so much by doing so. Thanks!

Aniel
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: To Edward Silverarms! (Bashagain)

Post by Aniel » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:18 am

I second this. Edward Silverarms is a fantastic player and really made that event as special as it was. An absolute joy to interact with that spontaneously contributed a great deal to the Temple's event and even gave the entire city of Andunor a wonderful spectacle to enjoy as he went about the cage fights.

It was an absolute pleasure that I'd love to experience again one day.

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zaravella » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:05 am

AYE AYE... I love it when... Edward Silverarms is around! Hoping to see him again in game soon! Zaravella wants to adventure again with him! VERY MANY KUDOS.
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

Preytoria

Post by Preytoria » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:48 am

He definitely deserves the kudos! Literally entertained Andunor for a night and was cool to roll along with something that just kinda happened to him.

Might-N-Magic

Post by Might-N-Magic » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:49 am

I told you all those years ago your build was a monstrosity!