The setting moon...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Gods_Kill_People

The setting moon...

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:28 am

So....Seel accepted his fate tonight and has left behind many sad people. But there are special Kudo's I feel need to go out for him.

Berenor - Loyal Brother and loyal companion, Seel never feared confiding anything in him and held faith in his vows to stop him. Truly an epic rper through and through.

Kera - Overseer and witness, truly one to respect his wishes and the one who saw who he truly was and the good he truly wanted to do for Bendir, then made it happen!

Jadoth - Seels first brother whom he truly cherished and adored, he never got to say goodbye to him, but he knew Jadoth was there in spirit just as much. Sad you weren't present.

Astra - His poor widow, now raising their two children while grieving the death of her husband. Great rper for someone newer to the server, your gonna go far!

Taelina - a sister for sure, and one he adored strongly, he hated breaking her heart and will miss her forever. Wonderful rper and beautiful spirit.

Atlantahammy

Re: The setting moon...

Post by Atlantahammy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:08 am

Ah Astra did try her damnedest to find a better way but, ahhh, It wasn't to be. I'm glad you think that, also, been role playing for over.. hmmm 13? years now, I hope i'd be at least decent by now!

Hopefully you'll have less stress now~ and congrats on the reward you got for 'em.

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mythic » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 am

Farewell you Silly Elf you. Good to know he went out swinging.

Was a big part of Meriams Life (Even if he spent most of his recent time grumping at her)

:)
Howling around all year long

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Rest in peace, Hawk'in Captain Starlock. The Bendir Dale has lost a great Hin Friend.

Wotan will miss his brother in arms. A pity he did not get to be with him one more time.

I hope you get a great well deserved reward from the roll and eager to see your next character.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Richørd

Post by Richørd » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:55 pm

sometimes-jerk Serdon here. what happened?

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Richørd wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:55 pm
sometimes-jerk Serdon here. what happened?
There is much information easily found in his former home....and many that may talk of it!

Richørd

Post by Richørd » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Oh, I should've specifically asked if it was because of IC or OOC reasons. but Serdon will surely find out about this sooner or later.

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:57 pm

Seel and Yeto got along pretty well I think! Even if Yeto never ran into him again after he returned from the mainland. May he find the peace in Arvandor that he didn't find in Arelith.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:00 pm

He saw you....but you were chatting with the enemy in Bendir the night he died...so he never got the chance to say goodbye, but he liked Yeto a lot. One of the few elves he did like, even if they didn't always see eye to eye.

JediZero

Post by JediZero » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:23 pm

We'll miss Seel, even if he at the end hated us. <3

dragonhighlord94

Post by dragonhighlord94 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:09 am

Now who am I to poke fun at and tease about being old......But I had a blast with Seel and was a brother Berenor never really had.
Your next character better be nice to Ber or there will be no cookies for you! :)

FrozenNarhan

Post by FrozenNarhan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:52 pm

As one of Seel’s adversaries... I enjoyed the continuing conflict. Was good to see that even though there was growth in the character and even when some goals were in alignment that some characters just don’t see eye to eye. Caught me a bit off guard when after just seeing him in Bendir hearing the news at Brogendenstein. Look forward to seeing your next persona! Maybe we’ll even be on the same side this time around!