Warlock lvl 21 lost, spells bugged

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Preacher

Warlock lvl 21 lost, spells bugged

Post by Preacher » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 am

So lvl 20 when the changes Hit. I had access to ALL spells infinite for both fey and abyssal/demonic. I leveled to 21, I correctly had only abyssal/demonic abilities.

I died losing enough exp to go back to 20 :(

I'm seeing 2 summon creature 4's and dominate person in my spell list now. The spells are actually useable. the summon 4's both summon the same creature as they should but I shouldn't have access to dominate person.

I will probably level up again soon so I will update this again when i do.
You have the thanks of a grateful server conglomeration of nations... Thanks!
:) - Jjjerm

Yevon - it would have been safer for me to walk around Wharftown proclaiming Bane to be the god of love and pink frills.

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Warlock lvl 21 lost, spells bugged

Post by Mithreas » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:57 am

Ok, that makes perfect sense. You may still have duplicates after levelling.

This won't cause you a problem, but I should add code to handle losing levels more gracefully.
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.

God In Action

Re: Warlock lvl 21 lost, spells bugged

Post by God In Action » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:28 am

I also noticed when deleveling that during spell selection, there were two Dismissals in the right hand selected list. Both could even be removed from selection from the level up process, and then two Dismissals would be shown in the left hand list of available spell level 4 spells.