Proper Magic Staffs (and magic items in general)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

CptJonas

Proper Magic Staffs (and magic items in general)

Post by CptJonas » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:32 pm

There are great number of magic items in loot table which are totaly unique, cool, and even usefull...but moust of them have limited charges. Can we add some craftable item, something like magic crystal or something with Mage levels or UMD (30?) requirments to be on use, recharge target item charges to max? It would add totaly new and iteresting meaning to looted items...

And magic staffs....
I would love to see 2 things...

1) Add WF, WS, etc.., to magic staff...There is no reason why it shouldnt be a thing...and its not like its some total OP weapon...in reality its quite bad weapon...but it would be nice to be able wield sword and staff, gandalf style :D And for example I love animations on magic staff atack...

2) It would be great if you could add more staffs with actual magic...these days its for nearly everyone just stat stick...
Or you can add few new items...like tier 1,2,3, of magic staff...and each of them would work like magic wand...but at weapon in same time...so you can enchant them with stats you like...and then charge them with specific spell....
And each tier of staff could hold specific number of spells...or specific circle of spells...
And you can charge and recharg those spells with magic or with scrolls...
(or with those craftable items...first part of sugestion :P :3 )

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Proper Magic Staffs (and magic items in general)

Post by Irongron » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:20 pm

This suggestion is a bit all over the place, though I agree the magic staffs could be better, and the option to recharge could be something to investigate.

Approved.