Slight Herbalism Booost

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Babylon System is the Vampire

Slight Herbalism Booost

Post by Babylon System is the Vampire » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:32 pm

So, now that magical potion brewers can make level 12 barkskin potions and level ten haste potions (or maybe they always could and just no one did) maybe there is a way to have it so herbalists can brew comparable versions of the potions they can brew? For example, 2 barkskin potions and a blood of a magic creature creates a cl 12 barkskin, dc 35 or whatever. You could even go nuts and have a similar system for better versions of spells you can brew potions for, like 5 invisi potions and a few other random things make an II potion, or 10 clarity and a few other random things make a mind blank potion or something (this one might be too good, but I'll leave that for smarter people then me to decide).

Stuff like this will have the nice bonus of making non umd characters a little better as well.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Slight Herbalism Booost

Post by Irongron » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:12 pm

Stronger versions of existing potions isn't a bad idea, if it proves viable.

Approved.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Slight Herbalism Booost

Post by The GrumpyCat » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:37 pm

I feel that with the addition of a few extra potions this is pretty much done. Though we may add more to it in the future.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)