Arelith Merger

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Dracorid3r

Arelith Merger

Post by Dracorid3r » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Hello, So... a few questions

I have been playing main for a month or two now, but with the merger imminent I figured I might as well jump the gun and go to EE now.
Firstly, only been playing about an hour so far, and ya'll have done a fantastic job, It actually feels like a tundra lol

A few questions.

1. With the Merger, Cordor is going to be gone correct? And with that everything that entails.
2. If above is true, is everyone starting at 3 with an even playing field (except those who started early)
3. If the above two are true, I dunno how the current few starting quests will handle to vast new players with will ensue... rats for example will be a premium lol.
4. I don't know plans so, 3 might be irrelevant.

Just kinda confused what will happen I suppose.

Again, Fantastic job and I think I and everyone here will appreciate the very hard work ya'll have been doing so far.

Kirito

Re: Arelith Merger

Post by Kirito » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:01 pm

1. Cordor will still exist
2. All previous characters will still be available
3. see above
4. ditto

The servers will be migrating across to EE, everything will be the same, just under a new version.

Skal will be retained as a starting location, joining Brog/Cordor/UD starting locations

:)

Dracorid3r

Post by Dracorid3r » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Ah,
Thanks! So it's kinda like the pirate "Island" except... bigger, Actually more like desert or UD size wise.

Kirito

Post by Kirito » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Dracorid3r wrote:Ah,
Thanks! So it's kinda like the pirate "Island" except... bigger, Actually more like desert or UD size wise.
Maybe close to desert, definitely smaller the UD