Daily Quest Bugs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Durundal

Daily Quest Bugs

Post by Durundal » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Figured I'd start this topic to report any bugs with the daily quests on the EE server.

I noticed that the "Goblins of the Weald" quest has issues with the second objective (defeat 10 enemies at the goblin war camp)

Durundal

Re: Daily Quest Bugs

Post by Durundal » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Looks like the "Secure the Crossing" quest also had a bug. I slayed a northern great bear in a cave, got a head, and did not get quest credit. The quest system is not my friend, today.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:53 pm

Thanks for the reports. The Skal quests are brand new and untested, so feedback is appreciated. Possible fixes to those quests should be on their way.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Mithreas » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:15 pm

I've received some fixes to apply here, which will be live next time I do an update.

(I've been averaging a daily update... but am moving house right now so no promises :)).
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.

Durundal

Post by Durundal » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:23 pm

Another bug:

For the lower river gnoll quest, the normal gnolls are counting towards killing the boss of the area, which makes the quest way too easy for the XP/gold.