Different races that might be interesting to play?

Polls can be created by Patrons only (try-out for now)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

What races would you like to see added?

Cambion
7%
Half Celestial
14%
Avariel
11%
Alu-Fiend
6%
Half Elemental creature
8%
Variant Lycanthrope forms
26%
Others? Comment in forum
28%

Total votes: 117

gilescorey

Re: Different races that might be interesting to play?

Post by gilescorey » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Aero Silver wrote:P. S. I love gnolls and goblins, but playing a lawful one is uncommon.
The main goblin deity, Maglubiyet, is Lawful Evil. Most of the Goblinoid pantheon is Lawful Evil. There are a few exceptions, like Kikanuti who is True Neutral (in Arelith, otherwise she's NG). The point is that lawful goblins are the norm.

nobs3
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by nobs3 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:53 am

gilescorey wrote:
Aero Silver wrote:P. S. I love gnolls and goblins, but playing a lawful one is uncommon.
The main goblin deity, Maglubiyet, is Lawful Evil. Most of the Goblinoid pantheon is Lawful Evil. There are a few exceptions, like Kikanuti who is True Neutral (in Arelith, otherwise she's NG). The point is that lawful goblins are the norm.
Most of them are just not the individualistic version of lawful but the collective one - obey, serve, subdue...

I would say goblins have strong natural and social principles and kobolds even have more abstract ones...

But I am all for it if there are ways to support the "monster" side of UD characters!! (e.g. there are not many places in Andunor that really adress their "monster" nature)

Spaniardl

Post by Spaniardl » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

DJINN!!! How awesome would it be... to play... as a DJINN!? Obviously, i think this should be limited to just a few people and require some type of award.

MoreThanThree

Post by MoreThanThree » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Spaniardl wrote:DJINN!!! How awesome would it be... to play... as a DJINN!? Obviously, i think this should be limited to just a few people and require some type of award.
Breaking news: Spanish don't want to share their toys.
20 RPR GANG