New Tower areas feedback thread.

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Orian_666

New Tower areas feedback thread.

Post by Orian_666 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Hello.

First, let me preface this with a massive Kudos to Rags for an excellent job once again on his work with the Tower. The new areas are simply amazing, they look great, thematically they're really interesting, everything about them really is just spot on and a most welcome addition, so Kudos to Rags for his work on it.

I am however just making this thread so anyone that finds anything a bit off, mechanically, with the additions can post it all here in one single easy to access location. As with most new areas there's sometimes small oversights, or certain things that could do with a minor change or additions.
This is of course all at the discretion of the team, but how or never I figured it'd be good to open up discussion on them and bring them into the light after having spoken to a few people already that have raised similar questions to my own.

So, without further ado:

1. There are several spots where the option to "Drink" could be added, and would be really handy. Wells, water basins, etc etc.

2. Inside the "main" quarter in the Menagerie (the one with Dave the badger, awesome btw) the table and seating in the middle doesn't actually have the function to sit down at them, getting that added would be good I think. Secondly in there the oven in the kitchen, though not a huge deal, would be handy if it could act as an actual crafting oven.

3. At least 1 room's chest has a storage cap of 10, and others have 20. More could have 10 but I've only heard of the one so far.

4. In each of the new areas there are 6 quarters total, including the "larger" ones for each area. All of these quarters share the same zone as the hallways, classrooms, common areas, and unique rooms like the observatory. At that they also share the same fixture limit as all of these locations, currently set at 60. I don't think 60 is enough of a cap between 6 quarters let alone everything else there (even if some of them are quite small quarters). Seeing this cap raised would be amazing.

Those are just the small things off the top of my head, all of which are most likely (hopefully) just slight oversights during development, something that is bound to happen.
So if anyone else spots something and wishes to add it then by all means please do.

Once again thank you kindly for the additions, they're brilliant and I look forward to using the classrooms to teach new characters how to not blow yourself up :D

Woper_The_Black

Re: New Tower areas feedback thread.

Post by Woper_The_Black » Sat May 11, 2019 11:35 pm

I have a quarters that is only 10 items storage too.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Sat May 11, 2019 11:39 pm

This was by design, as with the foot lockers at Cordor Commons the 'Apprentice Rooms' are very cheap with 10 item storage.

Orian_666

Post by Orian_666 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:32 am

Apparently some have 20 then, or at least that's what i've been told.

Orian_666

Post by Orian_666 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Not sure if it's still happening but Speedies in some areas wouldn't disappear after they delivered their message.