Descriptions N'stuff

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Descriptions N'stuff

Post by Mythic » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:48 am

Firstly the entire description system we have right now is amazing and I love it

even moreso now I can re-describe animal companions and Familiars

Would it be possible that the -description commands are moved into the rest or crafting menu options for Ease of use and QoL improvement?. With the current writing system for paper, could that be applied to writing descriptions, To be easier seen and read (And to find spelling errors whilst writing, instead of months of having it in your examine)

It could as mentioned in another thread, be saved like outfits. How do other people feel about the current description system? And how could it be improved?
Howling around all year long

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead

Re: Descriptions N'stuff

Post by Morderon » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Mythic wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:48 am
Firstly the entire description system we have right now is amazing and I love it

even moreso now I can re-describe animal companions and Familiars

Would it be possible that the -description commands are moved into the rest or crafting menu options for Ease of use and QoL improvement?. With the current writing system for paper, could that be applied to writing descriptions, To be easier seen and read (And to find spelling errors whilst writing, instead of months of having it in your examine)

It could as mentioned in another thread, be saved like outfits. How do other people feel about the current description system? And how could it be improved?
Emphasis on the bolded. That already exists as -description +temp