Lolth Temple Crops! Suggestion/Feedback Thread~

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Annakist

Lolth Temple Crops! Suggestion/Feedback Thread~

Post by Annakist » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:07 am

Ja'jass Xyvil'kor - Lolth Archpriestess here.

With all the group effort and the many players who have put time into rebuilding the Lolth Temple in the Devils Table; we are asking for a small Dev change/Dm recognition.

Many hours/days /weeks and much effort plus have gone into renovating the insides of the Temple completely with new lore, fixtures and artists eyes. Not only have we near maxed the limit fixtures possible we have expanded to the outside of the Temple as well.

This is the area Id like this thread about. A suggestion (cause suggestions thread is locked) And also local feedback.
Along the outside of the Temple there is a lovely underground garden area. More specifically there is a huge garden statue pointing where (said garden would be).

Now as you cant place crops/plants/seeds in any area unless deemed "farm" or such... we are asking for a 2-5 crop implement for Shadow Silk plants aka Cotton! As we dont get sunlight in the UD; this is the best conclusion we can come up with.
Players have spent alot of time Roleplaying and researching the ways to fertilize the grounds. Also went so far as to hold a plan C in place or stealing a light (whatever do'hickey) from Boreal Keep that allows plants to grow. We'd rather not steal anything but ask if theres a way the Dev could manage this.
Or even so much as place the plants but not yield crops like they have done before in the past. The devils Table doesnt have crop areas... and the area we are asking for would be for everyone to use and pick from as need. (Temple stocks has 200+ cotton already...kinda waiting for that first person to knock on the door and ask their friendly neighborhood Drow Temple for a cup of sugar thing!!!~ :D Shut up and take my cotton!)

I know its a little cheese ball to ask for a hand out but some times its hard to get the Dm notice on something so small an issue as this.

Again this is just a suggestion and is also a half feedback thoughts ideas thread.

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Lolth Temple Crops! Suggestion/Feedback Thread~

Post by ActionReplay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Grab some Faerzress Crystal from the Boreal Keep ;) I'll add your garden.

Annakist

Post by Annakist » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 pm

ActionReplay wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm
Roleplay in progress. Bringing in Druids and Boreal Keep Adepts to help!!!
Thanks~! 8-)

Will take time to have project completed so no rushes!

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by ActionReplay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Annakist wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 pm
ActionReplay wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm
Roleplay in progress. Bringing in Druids and Boreal Keep Adepts to help!!!
Thanks~! 8-)

Will take time to have project completed so no rushes!
Ah I already added it in! Next reset! You can ignore it while you work towards your goals, I put out some crystals in the garden.