Quarter locks

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

BegoneThoth

Re: Quarter locks

Post by BegoneThoth » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:48 pm

flower wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:08 am
Allow settlements to fit people into a jail.

From one day up to 14 real days.
Can't wait to put the previous chancellor in jail for half a month for daring to run against me!
\

flower

Post by flower » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:17 pm

BegoneThoth wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:48 pm
flower wrote:

Can't wait to put the previous chancellor in jail for half a month for daring to run against me!
There is always the higher authority (DM Team) to call onto. In cordor in addition you got a king above chancellor. And i see no reason why evil run settlement woudl not také opression on opposition, it always happened below, just in form of pvp and exiles.

If people playin thieves have no faith in other players having counters to their actions They cannot ask the faith and trust in themselves from others regarding of them breaking into quaters.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:12 pm

flower wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:17 pm
BegoneThoth wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:48 pm
flower wrote:

There is always the higher authority (DM Team) to call onto. In cordor in addition you got a king above chancellor. And i see no reason why evil run settlement woudl not také opression on opposition, it always happened below, just in form of pvp and exiles.

If people playin thieves have no faith in other players having counters to their actions They cannot ask the faith and trust in themselves from others regarding of them breaking into quaters.
Point 1: PvP, upon death and bashing, means you loose a bit of xp, and your character may be mildly inconvenienced for a few IRL hours whilst death debuffs run out.
Point 2: Exiles are currently severely limited (in amount you can have.) Have ways around them (disguise). And only remove you from a single settlment area. They do not, in fact, prevent you from playing your character entirely.
Point 3: I have absolutly no desire what so ever to police something like this. It would lead to an ungodly amount of fury, bitterness, anger, and general salt.
Point 4: Whilst yes, it could be used for 'thefts' it's far more likely to be used for a plathoria of other reasons. I suppose you could limit the amount of pcs you jail (e.g no more than one at a time) but in that case, why are you bothering using it for thefts when ICly you have people like say, Vance, around?
Point 5: Given we've discussed how thefts are difficult to trace anyway, how will you know if you got the right person,
Point 6: At a 14 day Rl max you've also entirely removed a persons ability to upkeep their shop/quarter.
Point 7: How does this work in rp terms? Can only settlment leaders do it? Can they only do it to their own citizens? (if so there's a good incentive not to be a citizen for a start) Can they do it to anyone? If anyone can they do it in order to gain property/power elsewhere for their buddies? Can it be used as a form of warfare on other settlment leaders? (e.g. can I jail the Mayor of Bendir?)
Point 8: What about the fun of the thief characters? I know there should be risks, but removing someones ability to play a character isn't a small risk, it's positivly catastrophic. It is what we, in the DM world, term as a 'Ban.' And we only tend to bring them down on players who have broken some serious rules.
Point 9: Won't this also disencourages conflict roleplay. And yes, yes, yes I know conflict rp isn't for everyone, but at the same time evil characters, theft, murder, sabatage , ect is part of the setting and very much needed. If you introduce a situation where you can basicaly remove any character at will for an elongated leanth of time, you discourage people playing any conflict driven character, and just encourage some fairly bland rp.
Point 10: Introducing a counter to thief rp is one thing. Introducing this sort of mechanics is, quite frankly, utterly terrifying to me both as a DM and and a Player.

EDIT: I thought of more points!
Point 11: HOw mechanicaly do we do this? Do you just say someones name and they end up in jail? Doesn't it require some capture rp? Some atempt at capture? Maybe you have to pvp them. But if you pvp and kill them, can't they just respawn? If you have to drag them there, then you can't do that, unless you raise them at the location - and in that case they can just log, or portal, or in fact refuse to be raised.
Point 12: Even with the slavery rp, that is still -optional-. If someone wants to choose to go to jail for an extended time, well I'm actually absolutly fine by that. But if we're having 'forced' imprisonment rp, should we force the prisoner collar too? The slave collar? Right now as a player you can choose, on an ooc level, whether or not you want this to happen to your character. Are you syaing that this is wrong? If this is a good idea, would you also be fine with your charactre having a slave/prisoner collar put on them without any ooc consent on your behalf?
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

brunothenumerouno

Post by brunothenumerouno » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Hey peeps. Guy that rarely says anything on the forums here. I think making quarters and storage easier to steal from is a god awful idea. As it stands now pvp is so prominent here that death by another player means next to nothing, and pick pocketing without rp happens often enough that even a casual like me has lost expensive items to it. Adding another layer to that in the form of people being able to rob people when they aren't even in game is just going to push the server further in the direction of "Arena" rather then rp persistent world then it already is. I'll admit, I'm just one dude with one opinion that rarely says anything, and its your server to do with what you want. But I find it hard to believe that all the work put in to making this easily the most ambitious nwn project ever was all in hopes of creating a world where people are constantly ganking and robbing each other for instant thrills instead of creating a better story.

And I get that there are two sides of this debate, and the "I want to be able to break into things with my 80 lock pick" crowd is not going to look at my post kindly, but really if you made a rogue just to steal from other peoples storage I would counter with the point that you are doing it for the wrong reasons.

Nitro

Post by Nitro » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:49 am

brunothenumerouno wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:37 pm
I find it hard to believe that all the work put in to making this easily the most ambitious nwn project ever was all in hopes of creating a world where people are constantly ganking and robbing each other for instant thrills instead of creating a better story.
Wew, now that's some swole hyperbole.

flower

Post by flower » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:45 pm

DM Grumpy Cat: valid points, but point 10 i will pick on. How does stealing an item per 24hrs annonymously encouraged conflict RP?

In what regard is stealing from someone's house a thing called interactive role play? It is not, and can never be.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:40 pm

flower wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:45 pm
DM Grumpy Cat: valid points, but point 10 i will pick on. How does stealing an item per 24hrs annonymously encouraged conflict RP?

In what regard is stealing from someone's house a thing called interactive role play? It is not, and can never be.
By my example I was less referring to 'theft' rp, but rather than unless you found a way to tie that specific punishment into house theft, it would be used for any sort of RP, which in turn would stifle conflict because people would be too afraid of loosing access to their characters to engage in it.

I want to make my own (personal) view point clear on this topic:

I would like to see quarters easier to break into (though not extremely so).
I would like to see chests possible to break into, but only under extreme and special circumstnaces.

E.g. A magical lockpick, usable only by players with 30 rogue levels, either findable as a super random drop, and one use only. Or else craftable with a very high Skill of some sort, but using Aberant Template and one of the mid or greater tier runic materials.

T'In what reguard is stealing from someon'es house a thing called interactive roleplay?'

*Maybe the thief leaves a calling card, leading to chasing the thief down and putting him to justice!
*Maybe the thief is stealing from the rich to give to the poor
*Maybe the thief steals items and them sells them back in a black market
*Maybe the thief steals arcane items to do creepy rituals with them!
*Maybe the thief is an art dealer thief, stealing for a wealthy patron who collects such things.
*Maybe the thief is in fact a friend of the victim, and is stealing their stuff for revenge!
*Maybe the thief gets caught and is brought to justice by the house owner!
*Maybe the thief is caught by a guard.
*Maybe the thief is a poor helpless person being forced into thievery by another character
*Maybe the thief is breaking into a place not to steal items, but to free prisoners
*Maybe the thief is trying to gather information, being a spy
*Maybe the thief is in fact a assassin!
*Maybe the thief is in fact trying to spy on the person in the house!
*Maybe the thief is gathering information from books/paperwork in the house.
*Maybe the thief is trying to break into a polititian's house, and then to find something important of theirs to persuade them not to run, to step down from running!
*Maybe the thief steals some items then is foolish enough to put them in a shop, and thus is tracked down! Because these items were easily identifiable as belonging to the home owner.
*Maybe the thief sells said items to another, innocent character, who then gets accused of the same crime when they show the items/put the items up for sale.
*Maybe the thief hires a 'watcher', a lookout, who stands by and watches out for the guard-home owner to return whilst he or she completes the heist.
*Maybe the thief is not there to steal anything, but rather to -plant- something. To put a crucial bit of 'evidence' so that the home owner can be accused of some other crime by the guard.

I grant some of these an't so much about 'stealing an item' but a vareity of other nafarious doings one could get up to if one could break into homes.
And I also agree that maybe as much as 90% of 'thieves' would not do all of this.
I even agree that for this reason, that thievey should be kept rare, difficult, and constrained to characters who have sacrificed and worked hard to build for it, so that when they do break into homes and/or steal things, it is with definate purpose not 'just want some gold'

But I think that saying 'Thievery can never create interactive roleplay' is incorrect.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

rookie

Post by rookie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:03 pm

One of my issues with theft is it seems inconsistent with the rest of the PvP ruleset. Heck depending upon what is stolen it might sting worse than death to PvP.

If my character has a good reason to want another PC dead, I need to make sure they're aware. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even with an assassin currently I'd have to interact with the target once at some point in the last 24 hours and they get a message that they have a bounty on their head. Also after the fact they'll at the very least have some small clue as to who is killing them, even in a full disguise (assuming a fully working disguise system) they'd know a bit about the killer's looks, killing method, etc.

I'm not saying thieves need to walk up and chat with their target plainly telegraphing their motives. To me it would make sense if a pickpocket or burglar would be required to either:
A. Follow the way the assassin's rules are on the wiki.
B. Leave a calling card that has some bare minimum of information on it.

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:31 pm

There's no onus on the thief to do either of those. I got a calling card with no name once just saying I had been robbed.

Pinnacle thief RP.

But as you say I don't know why stealing items from people is such an outlier in regards to all the interaction rules we have. Is stealing from a house, which you RP by emoting as you steal, and don't leaving any clues for the occupant, even against the rules?

It isn't that's why people do it that way.

Edit; That's supposed to be spoiler text but it isn't displaying properly for me so pretend that's a spoiler you had to click on
\

flower

Post by flower » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:31 am

With all respect Grumpy.

It is like saying lets give ten people driver license without testing. One of them will maybe not hurt anyone and will become good driver.

Or giving out unregistreted guns to unchecked people. One of them may use it in self defence (and others to murder people).

Because there is that 10% you spoke of…. :roll:

Is there a need to promote systém where 10% of users as you admit on your own, would use it to promote story while rest probably not, just picking up items from random houses?

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:37 am

Hostile things you can't do w/o interacting with someone beforehand

1. PVP
2. Assassinate
3. Pickpocket
4. Evict
5. Banish

Hostile things you can do w/o interacting with someone at any point

1. Steal one stack of items a day.

why
\

Nobs

Post by Nobs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:43 am

Why does it mather?

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 am

flower wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:31 am
With all respect Grumpy.

It is like saying lets give ten people driver license without testing. One of them will maybe not hurt anyone and will become good driver.

Or giving out unregistreted guns to unchecked people. One of them may use it in self defence (and others to murder people).

Is there a need to promote systém where 10% of users as you admit on your own, would use it to promote story while rest probably not, just picking up items from random houses?
Hence why in my ideas above, in the one where you could steal from chests, I stressed that it would have to be a rare/expensive way of doing it.
So that yes, it could happen. But generally it wouldn't happen because 'lol i want ur stuff' More like 'I am willing to expand a artefact worth up to a million gold to enter your chest and pick something specific out.'
Frankly if someone decides to expend an item that could be worth up to a million gold in entering a quarter, I'm not inclined to be too salty.
This too shall pass.

boggle99

Post by boggle99 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:45 pm

Something that may help to balance lower door dcs could be a chance to spawn some hostile guards that gets more likely with each door pick attempt (or any action that also triggers the doors trap) in 24 hours. It encourages thieves to have a lookout char, which makes rp, and it could be the more expensive the place the more likely and powerful the guards are, instead of varying max possible lock dc's (though personally I do like that I agree with the argument that it will make house prices rocket). The guards could also send out a shout so that any other nearby PCs can join in. Here are some ideas as to how these guards could work/provide rp.

Would there be a way to make them only hostile to the picker, unless attacked by others? A bit like the animals hostile script?

Could the guards shout be heard not just in the area they are in but adjacent areas also? Also include the name of the building the lockpick attempt is on?

Any normal Npc guards viewing this lockpick attempt automatically trigger this? meaning if you try to break into something like the castles or the cordor guard guildhouse you know you're in for trouble.

If you don't manage to kill the guards they report you to the settlement/ put your head on a spike? Meaning all npc guards in that settlement will be hostile to you or have the exile script affect you for the next I.G. day? Forcing running, hiding, or disguising. Also meaning thieves will need to plan a escape route to a safe area.

Give important Pc's in a settlement the ability to cancel this exile affect early by talking to Reginali or Endy to stand the guard down? Also meaning that thieves have a big incentive to get a corrupt PC politician/guard commander on side/under their thumb. Making more shadowy RP.

Maybe if they kill you, instead of going to the feuge and your head going on a spike, for the I.G. day exile, you are locked in the settlements jail and there is a npc who informs players who ask it how many people have been caught and are in the jail? And can fetch them If asked by someone with the proper authority/ persuade/ bluff/ intimidate. (If done by persuade/ bluff/ intimidate a hefty bribe is also involved) have -unrelent make it so you always die?

If that's the case also have a npc in this jail location who lets you out by porting you to the city entrance after a IG day for time served so that you don't get stuck in there for ages? Make this one jail a no PvP no magic area with food and water available. This should be a separate area to the pc guards jail. So you then have prisoner transfer rp if you are fetching somone caught for questioning? Maybe their friends are waiting to spring them while you do the transfer?
There could be a thief npc also who just lists the people in the jail for a small fee, so you know if your buddy has been nabbed and can plan accordingly. DM's could run potential break in/out events.

Quarters that aren't in settlements would just have the spawned guards that try and kill you and you are not allowed to try and pick that lock again for 24 hours if you don't defeat them. Also the guards leave a description / the thiefs head on that door like a letter?

Have spawned guards not follow you into sewers or places like that? Have one of the rogue items you can get make guard npcs non hostile for a round so you can get a headstart? If you escape they hang around the place they caught you for a I.G. day to discourage other attempts and give only your description on a -investigate?

Have a bribe option based on persuade/ bluff/ intimidate. E.g. here's (x)k to forget this? If you bribe them they hang around the door for a I.G. day to stop you trying again but if -invesitigated say they have forgotten your description or give a false one?

Settlements can make guard spawning more or less likely by how much resources they dedicate to law and order or something? Also increasing or decreasing required bribes and persuade/bluff/intimidate DCs. Making this a election issue also for rp in that area. The new privileges system could also be used in this? Instead of having max guard spawn for all races leaders could lower the cost by setting some races as more trustworthy than others. E.g. low chance for elves but high chance for halflings costing the same resorces as medium chance for both if them?

Epic level rogues and assassins make the guards less likely to spawn depending on how many levels they have above X?

These aren't all or nothing by any stretch, just some ideas and I fully admit I have no idea how feasable their implementation is.

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:18 pm

DM GrumpyCat wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 am
flower wrote:
With all respect Grumpy.

Hence why in my ideas above, in the one where you could steal from chests, I stressed that it would have to be a rare/expensive way of doing it.
So that yes, it could happen. But generally it wouldn't happen because 'lol i want ur stuff' More like 'I am willing to expand a artefact worth up to a million gold to enter your chest and pick something specific out.'
Frankly if someone decides to expend an item that could be worth up to a million gold in entering a quarter, I'm not inclined to be too salty.
I'd like that, if there must be a system where people can steal from your box I suppose making it rare would work.
\

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:08 pm

DM GrumpyCat wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 am
flower wrote:
With all respect Grumpy.

I think if someone was willing to spend a million to enter a home that'd be alright. I think they'd use it and be able to enter for a 24 hour period just to make it more accessible. It means they require a significant investment to do it, meaning it is unlikely to happen for anything short of generating RP.

Personally I don't care any more for the chest than I do the house as a whole. I don't want people breaking in and swiping fixtures any more than I want my chest robbed (which I could use the bank to protect).
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:20 pm

The only issue with spending money to get a guaranteed break in is that if 'rival faction' has something your faction/player wants you can just go take it.

And if the means to steal is just locked behind gold then the merchant guilds gain de facto control as they can afford to consistently rob their rivals.
\

brunothenumerouno

Post by brunothenumerouno » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:22 am

Since my last post on this topic was called Hyperbole (perhaps true but I was trying to make my point short and to the...er, point), I'll try a different approach and ask the question "What are the benefits of making it easier to steal from player housing?"

If the answer is "Give thieves something to do", I would argue that a few scripted areas (NPC nobles houses, museams, ect) where people can find rare items and if they are caught sneaking about have to escape/fight/die would be more fun for the players of thieves then breaking into housing and would eliminate hours of headaches for dms. Its more work, no doubt, but if giving thieves something better to do is on the agenda then I think its worth it.

If the answer is "Give bad guys something else to do besides pvp fests" I would argue that making the actions of bad guys have more real consequences on the server if successful like being able to take the castles and smaller towns like Guldorand by force would be a way better answer. The headaches will still be there with this route, but at least if everyone knows going in that a bad outcome is possible if you win the bid for a castle or are running a town like Guldorand, you are more likely to have people that enjoy that style of game play in those positions. Kinks would have to be worked out in a system like this of course, and I don't want to make a post so long that people stop reading, but I really believe that a system like this would make the server a lot better. I would also toss in as a side note that pvp deaths are either raise or stay dead for a week, since it would make pvp mean a bit more then it does now, but I can feel the imaginary bottles hit me and the boo's chasing me off stage as a type.

If the answer is something else, well, by all means tell me because I don't see it.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Since my last post on this topic was called Hyperbole (perhaps true but I was trying to make my point short and to the...er, point), I'll try a different approach and ask the question "What are the benefits of making it easier to steal from player housing?"

If the answer is "Give thieves something to do", I would argue that a few scripted areas (NPC nobles houses, museams, ect) where people can find rare items and if they are caught sneaking about have to escape/fight/die would be more fun for the players of thieves then breaking into housing and would eliminate hours of headaches for dms. Its more work, no doubt, but if giving thieves something better to do is on the agenda then I think its worth it.
I think 'Giving thieves something to do' is perhaps a more accurate answer than 'Giving bad guys something to do, ' especialy where we are including house break-ins, as much as chest thefts. (Chest thefts are granted more likely to be a 'bad guy' action, but I'd argue that house-breakins are certainly possible for good, even lawful good, characters.)

To get to the core of your point - that such can be fulfiled via npcs and such- I humbly dissagree a little.
Not that such ideas arn't good, and I wouldn't be against seeing more of it as well, but they don't quite fulfil the niche that players are seeking.
Take fighters. How would it be if we removed all PvP from the game, (including arenas and such) and said that anyone rping a fighter can just go kill things in dungoens and that's enough.

What about magic rp? What if we said that no Priest/Mage can rp any magic spell or anything like that- and their rp comes soley from the mechanical spells that they must cast.

NPCs don't react to players. Don't make story. Unless they're being controled by a DM, as part of a DM event, they tend to result in unfulfilling responses to player actions. Likewise a fight in PvP is generally considered far more weighty than a fight in PvE. Because afterwards there will be more repcussions, more interesting story lines, more challenge ect.

So I suppose the argument here is that thief players want to have more access to that sort of player interaction, to be able to give their thefts more 'meaning' by being allowed to enter player quarters and roleplay their skills in a more meaningful manner.

The point to consider there after is whether or not we should allow this? Is it worth the hassal that comes along with it? The annoyance to other players? How do we balence this? See all the good points brought up by Thoth and Flower and others. This idea is nice, but is it Worth It? And under what circumstances can we at once grant it to those who play Thief characters, without upsetting a lot of other players?
This too shall pass.

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:05 pm

For me the biggest problem would be I couldn't leave mail for other players anymore. But likewise I could also rebuild my character and pump open lock to break into places to try and steal their mail. Although if nobody is leaving mail anymore because it's not secure, then it's not really worth my time to do that either.

Regionals

Post by Regionals » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:14 am

We have an assassins guild, granted it needs some TLC but fundamentally it's a cool idea.

Maybe there could be a thieves guild as well.

Members would get access to great temporary bonus equipment and perhaps if working together (and only if in teams) could get past locks and into chests. Since they are the only ones who can do this, everyone knows who to blame.

Stuff marked stolen from quarters has to be fenced at the guild and would be available for the owner to buy back at double the price paid.

Thieves could be hired for jobs there, and you can also pay them to make you off limits. Even good politicians wouldn't want to be on their bad side.

Thieves Cant as a language can be removed from everyone with 1 rogue level and reserved for members only.

They could be like the criminal version of Harpers, watching everybody. It could take some effort and approval to join, they'd have a cool hangout area or two (another use for Sencliff?) and could spot each other like with Harper pins.

A war with the assassins guild could be both fun and inevitable.

Just random thoughts but that's the general idea.

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 am

Regionals wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:14 am
We have an assassins guild, granted it needs some TLC but fundamentally it's a cool idea.

Maybe there could be a thieves guild as well.

Members would get access to great temporary bonus equipment and perhaps if working together (and only if in teams) could get past locks and into chests. Since they are the only ones who can do this, everyone knows who to blame.

Stuff marked stolen from quarters has to be fenced at the guild and would be available for the owner to buy back at double the price paid.

Thieves could be hired for jobs there, and you can also pay them to make you off limits. Even good politicians wouldn't want to be on their bad side.

Thieves Cant as a language can be removed from everyone with 1 rogue level and reserved for members only.

They could be like the criminal version of Harpers, watching everybody. It could take some effort and approval to join, they'd have a cool hangout area or two (another use for Sencliff?) and could spot each other like with Harper pins.

A war with the assassins guild could be both fun and inevitable.

Just random thoughts but that's the general idea.
That sounds really fun.

WinkinBlinkin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by WinkinBlinkin » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:07 am

It would be hard to mark stuff stolen from quarters - how would you mechanically know the difference between someone's ally walking in with them and removing a stack of catalysts to fulfill a merchant faction order, and a thief sneaking in and stealing the same said stack?

Other than that, it does sound like a really fun idea.

Sab1

Post by Sab1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:17 pm

interesting ideas, but the removing TC unless part of the guild would never work. if someone has 10 levels of rogue it wouldn't work to say you can't have the class secret language unless you join the group. Also if there was an official server Thieves faction you don't want players being put in the position to say you can or can't join.

McDuck

Post by McDuck » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:23 am

Ther is a thieves guild✌🏻FOiG