Peddler and Illegal items

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Gorga469

Peddler and Illegal items

Post by Gorga469 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Howdy!
The other day, I was shopping at the peddler in the cultural district of Cordor, and he had two books worth over 10,000 gold each. Both were some sort of Cyric related madness books, with unlimted uses per day. I don't know what they do, but with the law banning Cyric from the city, one might suppose the peddler would either not buy such things, and/or perhaps report the seller to the authorities? Might be something worth scripting for such items...

PinataPlethora

Re: Peddler and Illegal items

Post by PinataPlethora » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:40 pm

I'd leave that to an IG response. It wouldn't be worth the time to script, since those restrictions change with every new regime, and his stock clears every so often, so they won't be there for long.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Peddler and Illegal items

Post by MalKalz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:22 am

The banishment of Cyric related material is player driven versus something mechanically supported. We’d have to constantly adjust scripts dependent on who won a seat of power.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.