Arelith Player Portal feedback thread

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Iceborn
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Arelith Player Portal feedback thread

Post by Iceborn » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:56 am

Teshil wrote:
nobs3 wrote:Maybe players can choose if there should be a green dot next to them on the list.

green light on: "I am a experianced player of Arelith. If you have questions I am happy to help out."
green light off: "Please don't disturb my rp if you don't have an urgent matter."
Great idea!
I don't like the "looking for RP" tag.
But this one is good.
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

Nitro

Post by Nitro » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:15 am

I wouldn't want to have disguise names shown on the portal. If I'm having a look to see if my friend is on a character we like to adventure together with but disguises a fair bit then I won't be able to see if he's on to do some adventuring, for example.

nobs3
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by nobs3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Iceborn wrote:
Teshil wrote:
nobs3 wrote:Maybe players can choose if there should be a green dot next to them on the list.

green light on: "I am a experianced player of Arelith. If you have questions I am happy to help out."
green light off: "Please don't disturb my rp if you don't have an urgent matter."
Great idea!
I don't like the "looking for RP" tag.
But this one is good.
Both (light on and off) were ment to adress OOC questions (not IG RP). (Sorry for my bad English.) It was just about: "Yeah! Come and ask me OOC questions. I am experianced and like to help..." Or "Sorry. Bussy atm./New to Arelth" or what ever...

(For disguise: I see some sense in hiding the character name - for those few that consequently try to hide it. But also it always should be possible to report people...)

DM Apollo

Post by DM Apollo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 am

Thank you everyone for your feedback! While not all of the feedback is in place for the new facelift to the portal, your feedback has been useful to figure out what players want, or don't want, in a portal.

This thread can now be locked.