Problem with Sencliff Contract: A Thousand Islet.

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Poolbrain
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Problem with Sencliff Contract: A Thousand Islet.

Post by Poolbrain » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:53 am

Objectives are:

1: Land on an islet

2: Defeat seven Mountain Harpies

3: Defeat three Greater Harpies

This quest seems impossible to finish because there's no Mountain Harpies spawning, only tons of Greater Harpies which, considering the objectives, should be fewer than the Mountain Hapries.

We've landed on several of the connected Islets, but no luck.

Perhaps this is if your group is too high level for them too spawn. But seeing them being in the objectives. I think they should be added so that everyone can finish the contract.

TimeAdept

Re: Problem with Sencliff Contract: A Thousand Islet.

Post by TimeAdept » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:12 pm

We had this issue too. We went to another area where mountain harpies freely spawn to finish out the contract.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I'll re-assess the quest goals. In the meantime, as noted, you can finish the quest by killing normal mountain harpies elsewhere.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:39 pm

A Sea Hag spawns in the islets, maybe you could do some pre set areas where sea hags spawn on eahc accessible iselt section, and make the contract greater harpies and one sea hag.

Poolbrain
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Poolbrain » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:20 pm

TimeAdept wrote:We had this issue too. We went to another area where mountain harpies freely spawn to finish out the contract.
Tried that now but Eamon doesn't let me turn the contract in, even though every objective is completed.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:26 pm

The quest might have been changed since you accepted it, and your contract description likely hasn't updated. Try killing more Greater Harpies.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.