Drop Feedback

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Drop Feedback

Post by MalKalz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Gods_Kill_People wrote:Been to bloodmoon 4x, even when no ones been there for a bit, no books and only 2 scrolls each time.
Could be that the Bloodmoon does not have many literature treasure drops.

As for the books, I still have yet to toy with it. Currently in the middle of a 76 hour work week and will designate time when I can to add more books. So bare with me.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Hunter548

Post by Hunter548 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:11 pm

DM Spyre wrote:
Gods_Kill_People wrote:Been to bloodmoon 4x, even when no ones been there for a bit, no books and only 2 scrolls each time.
Could be that the Bloodmoon does not have many literature treasure drops.

As for the books, I still have yet to toy with it. Currently in the middle of a 76 hour work week and will designate time when I can to add more books. So bare with me.
They've got a library of like eight bookshelves for this sort of thing.
UilliamNebel wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 pm
You're right. Participating in the forums was a mistake. Won't do this again.
Anime Sword Fighter wrote: I have seen far too many miniskirt anime slave girls.

PinataPlethora

Post by PinataPlethora » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Yeah, that little library used to be full of random semi-evil books and elemental tomes, and it's been dead empty the past several times I've been there.

Thanatosis

Post by Thanatosis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 am

DM Spyre wrote:As for the books, I still have yet to toy with it. Currently in the middle of a 76 hour work week and will designate time when I can to add more books. So bare with me.
I don't think the problem is with the books themselves now, it's that the respawning function for them is not working correctly. Possibly related to the time bugs a little while ago?
BegoneThoth wrote:Hardcore player here

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Bloodmoon is definitely supposed to be jam packed with books, but on the past few characters Ive had trouble finding anything there at all which has been a huge headache before epics when you can just loot the duergar.

Scroll sells are also extremely tied to a billion factors called other players, which we don't have a massive amount of, where they buy scrolls based on things like...

>Needing them before level 10
>Big expenditures they might be making
>The last time any of them PvPed
>The actual activity of factions
>Large scale conflicts between factions
>Personal scribes
>They might just be buying from a better shop you don't know about
>They simply aren't active enough to even need them, and the entire server can be this way for a week out of nowhere.

People do, in-fact, reach their quota on the UMD they need very easily when there's a lack of PvP for them and they do not require it for PvE any longer. You'll still find regardless of scrolls dropping, there's going to be times that no one buys your scrolls.