NWN:EE Ideas & Suggestions!

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Horrid Wilting Revolver

NWN:EE Ideas & Suggestions!

Post by Horrid Wilting Revolver » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello! Yet another thread extension regarding the Arelith NWN:EE Test Server.

Myself and my friend, Nordic Fish Juice (Kudos to him), have been playing on the Test Server together and after all the joys and mechanical issues, we also have some suggestions we'd like to throw out there for development! Questions/Concerns/DM Smiting, I welcome it all. We hope to help make Skal a great inclusion to the rest of Arelith someday!

1. First thing that kind of bugged me when I arrived in Skaljard was the fact I had to talk to the Mayor. It admittedly took me a second to realize how because I, being the courteous individual I try to be, don't go walking into people's houses without permission. Yes, the Mayor is in his house and we're supposed to roleplay just barging in to talk to him? Idk, maybe it's nothing, but I just found it kind of an OOC Liberty as players to take for our level and contracts. It's his house, not his office, y'know? My recommendation I guess is put him outside his house, or put up a sign that says come on in? lol

2. Peddler! She's not a very good peddler. Pretty much anything we can sell to her we can sell to other NPCs in the Trade House making her almost pointless to visit.

3. I don't know if/and/or/when the Equipment Customization Option will be available again. In the meantime could we get a vendor to sell more Helmet options so we aren't all wearing the same generic one the blacksmith offers?

4. With the lack of portals on Skal, and the inclusion of Horse Updates... Can we get horses? I think horses would be a great feel for the viking atmosphere in Skaljard without the need to mess with portals.

5. Harsh Weather. Much like the Underdark I thought that with the environment of Skal you could do blizzards and gusts of wind as hostile weather!

6. WHO"S IDEA WAS THE VEXING ICEBERRY!? Your my hero. Lmao

Discussion Thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16234
Bug Thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16230