Gem Pouch

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Tarkus the dog

Gem Pouch

Post by Tarkus the dog » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:03 pm

It is nice, but it doesn't seem to have any other purpose than storing pretty gems. Taking them out one by one wouldn't even be that bad if the items stacked on top of each other. But that's not the case. They fill your inventory and eventually start dropping on the floor. Is there a way to change this, so they work similarly to the jewelery box? Perhaps make it so that the merchants can empty your gem pouch?

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia

Re: Gem Pouch

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:43 pm

I'd noticed this a few days in with my own, and while a "sell all" option makes sense, it'd A.) take a lot of time-intensive manual edits to make it work like the jewelry boxes, and B.) a lot of characters tend to hoard high-value gems either for crafting or because they're Pretty, and wouldn't want to sell off their entire collections by mistake.

In the immediate term, making it a less painstaking process to remove entire stacks of gems at once is on my List with the new containers, among other things.

Done.

Woper_The_Black

Re: Gem Pouch

Post by Woper_The_Black » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:26 am

In the amoungst other things, is it possible to check the mining bags too pretty please as the same tedious process is happening with it, removing ore or raw gems from the bag in single menu clicks is putting them into inventory unstacked...