PGCC update

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Ozzy.nl

PGCC update

Post by Ozzy.nl » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:50 pm

I was wondering. Would it be possible to update the PGCC along the same way the main module was being updated, especially around the classes and paths. Right now the PGCC is totaly out of date.

Not sure if it would require a lot of work or not.

Astral

Re: PGCC update

Post by Astral » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:40 pm

I'm under the impression the devs dont like the PGCC all that much. There's no RP there, no DM supervision, etc etc. Maybe we'll get a new one when we go EE.
Currently playing: Seth Xylo

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:50 pm

A think this was asked many times,but unfortunately they can't do it...maybe because the owner is someone that retired/left the Arelith team but don't quote me on that.

But if someone knows how to make NWN mods and such they could very well make a PGCC singleplayer mod that has Arelith mechanics (since i know there are a lot of PGCC's mods out there)

Or if you dont know how you could try this PGCC and try building a character as closely to Arelith as you can and see how the character performs: https://neverwintervault.org/project/nw ... ered-igipe
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

Nitro

Post by Nitro » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:55 pm

The person hosting it originally was holy Ilsa, no clue if that's still the case or if they're still around at all.