Here are a few points that lend weight into changing Corellon rather than another of the Seldarine:
- Corellon's 3e portfolio states that he covers the arts and craftsmen.
- The description of his personality mentions a willingness to learn, even from mortals and going as far as wandering unknown about the lands to watch craftsmen at work.
- All other aspects have at least two gods of the Seldarine covering them, only K&I has the singular.
- W&D and H&H both offer god raises as a benefit.
- Corellon is equally suited to covering the Magic aspect.
- Hanali's porfolio covers fine art though perhaps meaning paintings and such rather than crafting, however elven crafters tend to be perfectionists so the term could refer to anything well-made.
(Source: https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Corellon#3e )