Critical Feedback...Discord, Bans and Feelings.

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Hinty

Re: Critical Feedback...Discord, Bans and Feelings.

Post by Hinty » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Oh boo hoo.
The children in the playground aren't playing the game the way you want to.
Clearly the solution is to brake all the toys, and attack the children until they all agree to play by your rules. That way everyone is happy. Well. Everyone that matters.

Or maybe you could just go find another playground that does play your way?

Just an idea.

JediZero

Post by JediZero » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:40 am

Hacker01 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 pm
*Complete and utter idiocy*
Whenever I hear someone whine about 'social justice warriors' all I can envision is someone furiously upset that things have changed so that they're no longer able to be mean, cruel, or inconsiderate without being told to knock it off. The same sorts of people that decry those 'damned social justice warriors' are also the ones that drive cars into peaceful protesters, and glorify the death and killing of those they believe are lesser or 'degenerate'. Crawl back under the rock you came out from under and think about who your bedfellows are, you pillock.

Amineh123

Post by Amineh123 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:02 am

I honestly think this thread shouldn't be open for discussion.
In a weird, twisted way WE as a community now harass this hacker person, even if we're not using strong language.
I don't say he/she doesn't deserve it, just that we're crossing the line of not talking about some other person here.
In my (subjective) opinion, we should leave that matter to the DM team and server owner, every new post make it more personal for hacker, in my belief also causing anger and thus motivating to destroy what we all built.

Just don't feed the troll, it will die on it's own, it's clear that this person is attention seeking, any discussion is not productive anymore.
He/she got the punishment DM team chose, now only firm and off-public actions should be taken.
That's just how I feel.

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 am

Amineh123 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:02 am
I honestly think this thread shouldn't be open for discussion.
In a weird, twisted way WE as a community now harass this hacker person, even if we're not using strong language.
I don't say he/she doesn't deserve it, just that we're crossing the line of not talking about some other person here.
In my (subjective) opinion, we should leave that matter to the DM team and server owner, every new post make it more personal for hacker, in my belief also causing anger and thus motivating to destroy what we all built.

Just don't feed the troll, it will die on it's own, it's clear that this person is attention seeking, any discussion is not productive anymore.
He/she got the punishment DM team chose, now only firm and off-public actions should be taken.
That's just how I feel.
I get what you're saying here, and I kind of agree with the sentiment.