Summons, cellars and containers

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Drovak

Summons, cellars and containers

Post by Drovak » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Have some questions about summons:

-There is a better way to control they? I'm using that radial menu, not sure if is the best way.
-My summon and familiar don't move in some specific places like cellars, but if i summon they down there, they can get up. It's right? There is some command that i can use to make they move to the map where i am?
-There is a way to prevent my summon to break containers? Everytime i found a lock conteiner they insta attack it and broke it down :cry:

Ty all

Zeskay

Re: Summons, cellars and containers

Post by Zeskay » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello!

Yes, you can use the "Player Tool 1" to control your summon, which you can find in the radial menu under "Special Abilities" it looks like a wand. You can put that in your bar and click your summon and then click again where you want it to go or the target you want it to attack. If you click on the summon again, it will be released and back to normal AI.

If your summon fails to follow you or gets stuck use the -fetch command, just type and the summon will be teleported to you. Keep in mind it has a timer, though.

Last but not least. Order your summon "Stand Your Ground" when you deal with containers, and it will leave them alone if they are locked, giving you a chance to open them.

Hope that helps. Happy conjuring!

Drovak

Re: Summons, cellars and containers

Post by Drovak » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Thanks! I'm new to arelith and i'm also loving the comunity, so, thanks for helping this lil n00b :D