Rapid Shot

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cybernet21

Rapid Shot

Post by Cybernet21 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:39 pm

So,i am thinking i am getting this mode wrong here becauae i don't actually see any cons with it,should i just have it active all the time?

My difficulty seeing a con here is because,does the extra attack still get the bonuses to hit? Because if so i just have one more attack with nothing outweighting it too much,wich is why i think i am getting this wrong,explanations are appreciated
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

The Rambling Midget
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Rapid Shot

Post by The Rambling Midget » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:05 pm

You get one extra attack at full AB, but all attacks including that one are at -2.

Ex: +15/10/5 becomes +13/8/3/13

Sometimes that +2 makes a difference, and sometimes you're better off just fishing for 20s. It really depends on the situation.
The Beginner's Guide to Factions
New to Arelith? Read this!
This is not a single player game. -Mithreas
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill

Cybernet21

Re: Rapid Shot

Post by Cybernet21 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Oh,including the extra attack,i thought all others got a -2 except that one. Thanks for clarifying
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde