Heya!

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

David And Goliath

Heya!

Post by David And Goliath » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:30 pm

It's David And Goliath here or otherwise known as Gittlick Osborn.

I'm trying to get a new character concept in my head. I run concepts a lot but never really make anything new. Since I come from Amia the mechanics on this server are a lot different and more unique. So I was wondering if I can get some advice towards some ideas. Concept wise these builds have none. I'll design a concept if any of the potential builds I want have a match of possibility.

If anyone with passed experience in these classes or just know how they function please leave what you can for me to read.

1. A Wizard (Preferably Gnome), with all or as much Epic Spell Focus as possible. I don't want him for "power" but for RP. I'd also like him to be a Wild Mage too. Spice!

2. Sorcerer (No preference), I'd like to have this individual as a potential Kossuth servant. So a lot of Evocation / Fire Spell is a must. Thus the True Flame (?) pathway. If anyone can provide actual experience knowledge in it / and a build.

3. Druid (Totem preferably)

4. Cleric (OPEN!)

Thanks for the time!

- David And Goliath

BegoneThoth

Re: Heya!

Post by BegoneThoth » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:35 pm

I believe wizard 27 Ranger 3 can get five epic spell foci and a epic summon.

It's pretty boss hog good to if you actually remember to use all the tools you have. And you get full discipline.
\