Arelith Builds on PvE modules

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cybernet21

Arelith Builds on PvE modules

Post by Cybernet21 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Are the PvE arelith builds actually good for modules like the OG,DLC's,And modules like Aielund saga (the one i'm specifically thinking on playing)?

Or should i build the characters completely different for singlepayer PvE modules?
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

Baron Saturday

Re: Arelith Builds on PvE modules

Post by Baron Saturday » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Some things cross over, like what feats and skills are useful, but a lot of Arelith builds are pretty dependant on custom changes, the enchanting system, extremely easy access to scrolls and wands, and the lack of a multiclass penalty.

There's quite a few builds on the NWN wiki that are more specific to the original campaigns, if you need ideas.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

Hunter548

Post by Hunter548 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Bardadin, old-school style WMs (16+ WM levels), most rogue builds, rogue/monk especially, Minimal paladin/bg divine might and shield builds, and most monk builds are all relatively "vanilla" as far as what they rely on.
UilliamNebel wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 pm
You're right. Participating in the forums was a mistake. Won't do this again.
Anime Sword Fighter wrote: I have seen far too many miniskirt anime slave girls.

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 pm

37 sorc/2 rogue/1 pally

You're welcome.