Spellsword builds

Discussions related to character builds and mechanics may occur here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Opustus

Re: Spellsword builds

Post by Opustus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Anyone tried out a Spellsword/Monk yet? I wonder how the Unarmed BAB works with the Spellsword Attack Per Round progression? Spellsword24/Monk6 sounds like a good mixture, though other considerations are: Spellsword21/Monk6/Ranger3 | Spellsword21/Monk6/Rogue3 | Spellsword26/Monk4 | Spellsword23/Monk4/Rogue3, and so on.
Characters: all poor babies suffering from neglect

Kirito

Post by Kirito » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Opustus wrote:I wonder how the Unarmed BAB works with the Spellsword Attack Per Round progression?
Currently it obeys the spellsword attack progression (ie, level 15 is 3 attacks)

There's an interim update coming which will revert it to what your BAB says it should be... if I can get the flipping thing to work >.<

Eventually it may take into account the bonus AB too... who knows ^^

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:43 pm

In light of the recent spellsword tweaks, I've edited my old posts and marked those builds as obsolete.

I might make some new ones later. Here's the link for the update for those that missed it:
viewtopic.php?f=23&p=112685#p112685
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.