Quarters in Brog

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Drake Strongfist

Quarters in Brog

Post by Drake Strongfist » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 pm

I know it hasn't been long since Brog got an overhaul and I'm not asking for that. But the quarters are an issue. They are small.... like tiny small.

I know, its not a big deal..plenty of small quarters all over that people set up nicely. The ones in the new temple are small but nice, as are the ones in the arena.

However I have a suggestion....

Get rid of the bear rugs. They are stunning and I'll miss them. But you can't place jack on top of them with any sort of centering of any kind and they take up the entire center area of a round quarter. I think if we lost those it would give us more room for fixtures without having to cram everything around the edges. And best of all it should be as easy as plucking it off the ground and saving the change for the Dev team.

DestroyerOTN

Re: Quarters in Brog

Post by DestroyerOTN » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Companion Suggestion: make the bearskin rugs a placeable fixture in doing this, to allow that all may have a skinned bear and it's skull peering up when they enter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLYRJHc8IQ
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

Rattus_norvegicus99
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Quarters in Brog

Post by Rattus_norvegicus99 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:47 pm

While I actually like the bearskin rugs, I do wonder why there are no variations in Brog, and why Brog has so few quarters compared to other settlements.

Burrowhome has 10 quarters, for instance, Gulderland has even more and a wider variety. Why is Brog restricted to one room type only ... and honestly, I'd like to see more dwarvenish decor in the rooms - much like you see in Myon - very elven.
John 3:16

Skype Arelith.rat