Disguise: QoL

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Rooshi49

Disguise: QoL

Post by Rooshi49 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:03 am

After thinking about it. . . could it be possible to make some sort of interface where you could save what disguise is what and change the aspects about it like description, outfit, and name?

Sort of like how you go to a mirror now and change how your outfit looks, but in an interface akin to how you save outfits.
Currently there are three separate commands to do all of this and you have to write down somewhere what is called what or you'll never be able to know. It would really help make disguise easier to use if there was some centralization to it all.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Disguise: QoL

Post by Irongron » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:41 pm

Having a disguise kit that can be adjusted and saved really does sound like a great QoL addition. Approved.

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Disguise: QoL

Post by LittleWeasel » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:38 pm

In a way, that feature already exists:

If you type -saveoutfit [name] you can save your current outfit to [name], and with -description +save [name] you can save your current description to [name].
Then if you do -disguise [name] you automatically set the description and the outfit saved under [name].

In order to avoid item/palette clutter, I am not 100% sure if a dedicated "disguise kit" is then still needed. Irongron, you are welcome to correct me, but for now I am moving this to "completed" since I don't think we can do it much simpler than what we already have?
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*