Super Magic Mirrors

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Dr_Hazard89

Super Magic Mirrors

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:02 pm

It used to be that after "big" resets (or whatever) you'd end up in Arelith Starter Area. Seemed a bit unreliable, but most resets sent me there for years.

In that place there were mirrors you could use to change tattoo, hair and skin tone. It would be really nice to get these back somehow. I don't want to have to wait for days/weeks just to change my shade of tan 1 lighter or darker, or to colour hair, like I used to be able to freely.

You could also change portraits and voices in there IIRC? Maybe not.
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Super Magic Mirrors

Post by MalKalz » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:05 pm

These are already back in the entrance area.

However, after creation, players should be asking to use the editor room and not the entry area for this - sometimes there is a reason for denial if your character suddenly looks extremely different than what they used to. Has to be a reasonable change and is monitored for that reason alone.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.