Sails with Laurick more realistic

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Sails with Laurick more realistic

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:29 pm

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
DirtyDeity wrote:
What I could like to see, though...

Caravan/Ship 'maps'. You board the ship with Laurick, and you enter a 'map'. On the other side of te map, there's a transition to the destination. This way you can -choose- to hang on the ferry and RP with buddies, or press on to your destination immediately. It opens up options for RP, but doesn't -force- them.
I like this
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Artos13 wrote:I don't see the need for it compared to other (much cooler) projects we could be working on instead.
Rule of Cool trumps all. I'm sold.
Layla Rashmi: Fighting off alien monsters and sleeping with Amazon Moon Maidens... FOR SCIENCE!

Gnomeo

Post by Gnomeo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:21 am

I don't mind the instant teleportation, but I do think the trip could be improved. I would love to see different boats/sailors for each trip. At minimum this would mean a small 10 second walk from dock to dock, but could be a great boon for the Crow's Nest specifically where traffic would regularly meet.