Revert Monk Changes

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Zaphiel
Contributor
Contributor

Revert Monk Changes

Post by Zaphiel » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:22 pm

My main class in Arelith is monk. And i'd like to see all changes reverted. Because, when we look at whole feat list of monk class, it is all based on defensive aspects. And everyone were aware the consequences of playing this class. Now, with last silly update, they gained offsensive aspects along their huge defensive aspects. Their AB and damage hugely buffed. They gained a lot of feats without sacrificing anything! I mean, this old defensive class now just turned into a monster with offensive and defensive capabilities.

In my opinion this class changes should be reverted and they need to get small changes.

Small changes I would like to see:
-Free ki strike +4, ki strike +5 without modifying class' AB and damage.
-Uncanny Dodge
-Epic dodge or defensive roll for letting them take epic dodge
-Wholeness of body change like current one
-Tongue of the Sun and Moon
-Uncapped movement speed like before

Thus they will keep getting rewarded from defensive aspect but not offensive. And people won't hate them.
Edited for grammar to make it worse, probably.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Revert Monk Changes

Post by Irongron » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:45 am

Monks are not being reverted no, though an upcoming update will make some much-needed changes.

Rejected.