Wild Dwarves & Orogs

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Eters

Wild Dwarves & Orogs

Post by Eters » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:54 pm

With the new update, Orogs benefict from 10% larger size, and wild dwarves from 10% smaller size. It's beautiful and a much welcome change. Yet such only applies to the new created wild dwarves/orogs, and the old ones find themselves stuck with their old, mundane sizes.

Would a -resize command be possible to add for these two, or anything similar (a 1 time speak to NPC in the change room perhaps) that makes old wild dwarves and orogs benefict from the same change as their newer peer?

It would be nice if the resize took into consideration which size (Small, beneath average, average, above average, tall) the character has before applying the change.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Wild Dwarves & Orogs

Post by MalKalz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:49 pm

You can bother me, if there is a need. I can fix that myself in-game. Just send me a PM on the forums.

Removing this from the suggestion box - we won't add a command, but I have tools to manipulate it.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.