Meta: A way or place to discuss HAK suggestions

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Subutai
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Meta: A way or place to discuss HAK suggestions

Post by Subutai » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:16 am

With all the hak suggestions going on, I think it would be good to have a way or a place that these could be discussed by the community. Especially when it comes to visual haks, these things can be very much a matter of personal opinion, and if one visual hak or another is chosen by the dev team without input from the community that will be seeing those visuals, I think it could leave players unhappy, especially if there's no way to override the visual changes with their own or with the default.

The feedback forum is often used for similar things, but I think it might be good to have a way to discuss it more directly, so everyone, from devs to players, know that whatever discussion is occurring is directly related to a particular suggestion.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Meta: A way or place to discuss HAK suggestions

Post by Irongron » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:00 am

Ultimately the staff are going to take such creative decisions, so as to build the server they wish to see (and work on).

Rejected.