Please add a hostile toggle feat

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Party in the forest at midnight

Please add a hostile toggle feat

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:31 pm

My hotbar space is limited but I'd make room specifically for something like this, something to make another character hostile.

Some additional features that would be good would be combat log feedback that gives the name of the character who was set hostile, and a timer that would say when 10-15 seconds have passed so logs could better demonstrate the situation and how much time has passed since hostile/pvp.

It might be cool if the feat could set NPCs hostile too, although that might mess with faction flags so I don't know if that's viable.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Please add a hostile toggle feat

Post by Irongron » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:58 am

I think we're going to have to continue using the current means for setting hostile, given that one already exists.

Just as we didn't want the console commands too crowded, neither do we want to add too many extra feats on the radial menu.

Rejected.