Arelith roads have become I95 heading to south of the border

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Ebonstar

Arelith roads have become I95 heading to south of the border

Post by Ebonstar » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:56 pm

Now anyone who has traveled Interstate 95 on the east coast heading north or south toward south carolina can attest to this.

every mile marker has a plethora of billboards lining both sides of the highway for upcoming places or things you just have to see.

South of the Border Fireworks store is one of the worst at this because they start at 100 miles out in either direction.

Areliths road have started to become this 100 mile incoming sign cluster

we have now hiring signs, join this group and that group signs, meet here for expedition signs, visit the shop here signs, and now the newest is layline transition signs at the C&P border to the frontier and vice versa.

its getting to be where every turn you run into a bloody sign, isnt there a way to fix this with a main sign that everyone can post too. Oh yeah there is in every settlement and locale, so why do we have a clustersnuggybear of signs all over.

signs that do not deteriorate in the weather, when animals chew on them, when orcs use them for firewood its just seems like Arelith is going MMO.

Is there a way to stop this
Yes I can sign

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Arelith roads have become I95 heading to south of the border

Post by Irongron » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:26 pm

This is more of an observation than a suggestion, but I do definitely share your frustration with this.

Rejected (because no suggestion was made)