Reinstating (Disguised) Tag

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

msterswrdsmn

Reinstating (Disguised) Tag

Post by msterswrdsmn » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Just a simple suggestion; place the (Disguised) Tag next to a players name while actively disguised, but keep the name the same.

I'm assuming the (Disguised) Tag+custom name was removed because people kept giving themselves ridiculous names, or were just doing it for a title without making any effort to appear disguised.

Sometimes, however, it is very very hard to tell if someone is disguised or not if they're covered up with wards, or you're just not looking carefully IG. I've accidentally blown right past several disguised people and made a few awkward moments because I didn't know they were disguised, and had absolutely no way of knowing without examining them (something I don't typically do right away anyway)

So, short version: Reinstate the (Disguised) tag just as a helpful OOC way of showing "hey, something is different"

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Reinstating (Disguised) Tag

Post by Irongron » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm

We are still waiting on a new NWNX plugin for Disguise to work as intended once again. Until that happens I don't want to touch the current system. Rejected.