so much adventuring xp

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

420chambers

so much adventuring xp

Post by 420chambers » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:19 pm

So as much as I LOVE the whole adventuring xp gimmick, after doing a bunch of writs I'm now left with like 50k in the bank and it has never dropped below like one or two thousand.

I have noticed that sometimes the xp I get from that bank is usually 40 but sometimes becomes 50 when I'm just chilling and RPing. Perhaps we should reduce the amount that goes into the bank but also increase slightly how much you receive per hour if you've been spending that time just RPing? i.e it stays at 50 for a bit, reaches 60 and stays there for a bit, even longer and you get to 70, so on. Can give your character a "rest" or "meditation" time ala Oblivion levelup system amirite.

I honestly don't really know but having so much adventuring xp in a bank by doing writs, and then doing more writs, just seems overkill and I just have way too much.

tl;dr: plethora of adventure xp what do i do with it - however if I do find that there is no such thing as a writ when you reach around level 21, i'm totally cool with that, it's just this bank is so massive wat do lmao

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: so much adventuring xp

Post by Irongron » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:37 pm

I'm happy with this as it is, due to writs ceasing at 21st level (and system alreadly rewards a higher RP rating)

Rejected