Soft Wisdom Bonus (Paladins)

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Cybernet21

Soft Wisdom Bonus (Paladins)

Post by Cybernet21 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 am

Paladins have many things to think about on the buffing department,but wouldn't it be possible to do just this at least for now?It's a small buff but it can help wonders(by making it easier to build seeing as paladins need almost all Abilities in a good level and giving them all acess to all their spells):

The idea is this,give in paladins levels a soft WIS bonus:One at Level 5,10,15,20,25,30;that way WIS should not be a problem on character building(to get all paladin spells they must have 10 WIS on creation,and only if they plan to go fully paladin)and we paladins can have all our spells

I would also say to add a few spells to the Paladin's spellbook,maybe even give one or two 5th and 6th level spells for those that start with 12 WIS,but i don't have much ideas on that,just know we need more spells
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde