New Forums

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

DaTexican

New Forums

Post by DaTexican » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 pm

I like the look and feel of the new Arelith forums, but a small concern is that if you Google "Arelith forums" like many people do, you get brought to the old forums. Perhaps have a redirect :D Pretty quick fix
Be Prepared

DM Watchtower

Re: New Forums

Post by DM Watchtower » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Redirecting means we can't use the old forums as a resource. After a few weeks Google will reindex the site and this should show up as the result.

Maybe in the meantime a more prominent message regarding the new forums can be displayed on top of the old ones (although it is right there in the announcements).

DaTexican

Re: New Forums

Post by DaTexican » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:39 am

True. I agree with Watchtower. Completly redirecting would be a bit of a jump. I like the idea of a very prominent message though. I know you have to sign up for these ones ingame. Perhaps a ingame message that can be said every now and again by DM's? I know its more work for you guys, but at least you could have some standard message you could copy paste to make it easier? Just a thought.
Be Prepared