Dungeon within Limbo!

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Manabi

Dungeon within Limbo!

Post by Manabi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:36 am

I think it would be awesome to have a dungeon within Limbo that has the maze-like effect that can be found in various areas in the game. (area transitions are unpredictable)

I'm unsure if any dungeons have this effect, but if there were one, I think Limbo would be the place!

:D

Edit: I thought I would throw in a great example! You're in a dark dungeon filled with caves and shackles and approach a small door, the second you enter it, you're in a desert like area filled with Slaads. Upon taking the transition that should lead to another desert area, you are warped into an ice cave. All transitions would randomly take you to a variety of different areas that have nothing in common. Total chaos! A random area with a lost plane-walker who would yell incoherent phrases at you would be awesome as well!
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.