Generic TIMELINE

All discussions, suggestions, submissions, organizations required to keep the Encyclopedia Arelithica up to date, and worthy of historical annals.

Moderators: Mayonnaise, Forum Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter
Posts: 1601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 am

Generic TIMELINE

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Generic Events not related to a specific settlement.

23BR - The Time of Arrival

1 AR Arelith Reckoning

1 AR The Destruction of Kohlingen/Valtheran's Stonehold Takeover

5AR The Lost Chalice

7 AR The Trials

10 AR The Threat of He Who Waits

16AR Rise of Baator

22 AR The Blood Sail Incursion 07-May 23AR

~31 - 40 ? AR [REL] An Akadi Shrine built on the Crags by Dante Lyons.

36 AR Gnollhold Ruins (The Stained Paw tribe take up camp outside the Ruins of Old Stonehold)

38 AR Spread of Lycanthropy

39 AR Portal Collapse

40 AR [REL] A Hoarite Shrine is built at Nexus Falls by Nautilus.

~45 - 46 AR [REL] A Conclave Memorial built by Kathele Se'Lhane. A month after the Thayvian Conclave took over the Arcane Tower. Made to commemorate the "fallen" tower and the previous archmagi that had been involved in it.

53 AR BAATOR'S AWAKENING

55-56 AR The Unliving Blight

56 AR Life's Rebirth

57 AR Recovery of the Isle

58 AR Infernalist's Woe

61 AR THE CATACLYSM

73 AR Diabolist's Rise (was this a thing or did people Just notice their cities were ran by devil-worshippers about now?)

75 AR The Black Shroud (eternal night&winter Auril quest)

77-78 AR The War of Horns (Crown of Horns & Kohlingen Quest)

81 ~ 82 AR. [EVE, WAR] The sword of Elysium. A lich arose an undead army that besieged Arelith. The fragments of the legendary Sword of Elysium, blessed by Lathander himseLf, were then rescued by heroes and reforged by Gilgamesh Ironfist, with the guidance of the priestess Snowbell Lyon. The blade was given to the Knight of Light Keep Riago Angert who wielded it and with which the lich was destroyed, ending the siege.

86 AR - The Rifts Open

100 - 101 AR. The Army of Light (Defeated in the battle of Glorang Mur)

100 AR. The Zhentarim Invasion. (Defeated in the battle of Wharftown)
Last edited by The Man of the Moon on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

User avatar
Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:39 am

Re: Generic TIMELINE

Post by Emotionaloverload » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:32 pm

For this timeline, the dates, people and reasons behind the Hoarite Shrine at Nexus, the Akadian Shrine on the Crags and the Conclave Memorial (formerly) on the Dale might find a place. Does anyone have this information? Mine is spotty at best.

-S
My Discord Emotionaloverload#7537
TG wrote: "There is nothing scarier than Shy with a check list."

User avatar
msterswrdsmn
Posts: 1019
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: Generic TIMELINE

Post by msterswrdsmn » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:00 am

Emotionaloverload wrote:For this timeline, the dates, people and reasons behind the Hoarite Shrine at Nexus, the Akadian Shrine on the Crags and the Conclave Memorial (formerly) on the Dale might find a place. Does anyone have this information? Mine is spotty at best.

-S
Hoarite Shrine at Nexus Falls: Nautilus. Made somewhere around mid-to-late 2009, I think. I don't think there was any deep reason beyond making a Hoarite shrine.

Akadina Shrine on the Crags: Dante Lyons. This was made around...2008? Ask dragoneye. Again, no real deep meaning I can remember him mentioning besides "I made a badass shrine"

Conclave Memorial: Kathele Se'Lhane. Made around late 2008, about a month after the Thayvian Conclave took over the Arcane Tower. Made to commemorate the "fallen" tower and the previous archmagi that had been involved in it.

User avatar
The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter
Posts: 1601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 am

Re: Generic TIMELINE

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:18 am

msterswrdsmn wrote:
Emotionaloverload wrote:For this timeline, the dates, people and reasons behind the Hoarite Shrine at Nexus, the Akadian Shrine on the Crags and the Conclave Memorial (formerly) on the Dale might find a place. Does anyone have this information? Mine is spotty at best.

-S
Hoarite Shrine at Nexus Falls: Nautilus. Made somewhere around mid-to-late 2009, I think. I don't think there was any deep reason beyond making a Hoarite shrine.

Akadina Shrine on the Crags: Dante Lyons. This was made around...2008? Ask dragoneye. Again, no real deep meaning I can remember him mentioning besides "I made a badass shrine"

Conclave Memorial: Kathele Se'Lhane. Made around late 2008, about a month after the Thayvian Conclave took over the Arcane Tower. Made to commemorate the "fallen" tower and the previous archmagi that had been involved in it.
Updated with aproximated years according the real timing.
Thx!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

User avatar
msterswrdsmn
Posts: 1019
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: Generic TIMELINE

Post by msterswrdsmn » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:53 am

Did some poking on the old forums and the EA.

Nautilus's Hoarite shrine was built in/around 40 AR.

Kathele's Memorial was built around 45-46 AR.

User avatar
The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter
Posts: 1601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 am

Re: Generic TIMELINE

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 am

msterswrdsmn wrote:Did some poking on the old forums and the EA.

Nautilus's Hoarite shrine was built in/around 40 AR.

Kathele's Memorial was built around 45-46 AR.
Excellent. Updated thanks ;)
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Post Reply