Stonehold TIMELINE

All discussions, suggestions, submissions, organizations required to keep the Encyclopedia Arelithica up to date, and worthy of historical annals.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Stonehold TIMELINE

Post by The Man of the Moon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Timeline

23 BR (Old Stonehold).- Morghum the Black arises and foundates Stonehold as a stronghold for Baator, becoming his first ruler.

~20 BR (Bitter Coast).- Foundation of Wharftown

~ 20´s BR (Old Stonehold).- Dra'Klaw Emberblaze succeed to Morghun as second ruler of Stonehold.

~20’s BR (Cordor).- The Silent Hand arrive to Arelith in close relation with the Church of Bane.

1 AR (Stonehold).- Among those swallowed into the dimensional vortex, was count Dra'Klaw Emberblaze, leaving Stonehold in an emptiness of power, situation used by Daller Mange who will claim the citadel for the Banites and proclaim himself as the First Dreadmaster.

2 AR (Cordor, Stonehold, Benwick).- Cordor declares the war against Stonehold, a year later, Benwicks joins the hostilities against the Banites.

3 to 4 AR (Old Stonehold, Udos).- The Banites attempted an unsuccessful siege of Udosd.

8 AR (Cordor).- Fall of the Silent Hand. While the activity of this banite guild will continue for some more years, this is the openly accepted date told to be the end of the order.

~11 AR (Old Stonehold).- Ryan Valtheran deposes and exiles to Daller Mange, becoming the second Dreadmaster ruling on Stonehold.

13 AR (Old Stonehold and Bendir).- The battles of Bendir and Stonehold.- Destruction of Stonehold.
Bendir is surrounded by a sudden Banite attack. Benwick decided then to intervene, sending a great force led by the Praetorian Grandmaster Severian, who even while will die from the suffered wounds, reached the victory, detroyed Stonehold and disbanded the Banite forces.

14 to 15 AR (Cordor) The remnants of the Silent Hand on Lower Cordor are told to be banished.

18 AR (Skull Crags) The Foundation of the second Stonehold.
The Dreadmaster Ryan Valtheran, with the remnant Banite forces, retreated to the Skull Crags, building on top of a peak the Second Stonehold. He will also reorganize the structure and laws of the Banite Church.

19 AR (Skull Crags).- Rizzen Coloana, assumed the title of Dreadmaster after the misterious desaparition of Ryan Valtheran.

21 AR (Skull Crags).- Rizzen disappears, and after some time in which Stonehold suffers an emptiness of power, Lothar the Steelsworn will impose himself as the fourth Dreadmaster (and one of the mightiest behind the own Valtheran).

~22 AR (Stonehold and Cordor).- The villain Zeer was revived by the banites and Cordor was set on fire. Stonehold began a search for the orb of creation, but the relic got destroyed by the Beetroots Kobolds.

~20’s or 30’s AR (Stonehold).- Tarok becomes Dreadmaster after the banishment of Lothar.

36 to 40 AR (Stonehold - Minmir).- Tzila becomes Dreadmistress of Stonehold.
She takes over on Stonehold supported by her Talassians, whose will later push her out, keeping for themselves Stonehold. Tzila is forced then to move the temple of the Bane Church to Minmir.

40 AR (Arelith).- The church of Bane is declared illegal in all the Arelith settlements and the Church gets weakened and almost dispersed.

~40 AR (Minmir).- Vistigor Torkill becomes the Dreadmaster, reunificating the Church of Bane with the support of Grendal Bloodwater and Sanctra.

~40’s AR (Minmir, Myon, Benwick).- The Myon and Benwick armies join a combined attack against the Church of Bane. The allied army suffers a defeat before the strong congregated Banite Forces.

41 AR (Minmir).- Sanctra incites a coupe, becoming Dreadmistress, which lasted of all one day then Kastion took over with a new coupe, with Kastion as new Dreadmaster.

42 AR (Minmir).- Reconstruction of the Bane Temple. Led by the Dreadmaster Gorgath Deathcrush, the Temple of Bane is brought back into power in a vast horizon.

42 AR (Minmir and Wharftown).- A treaty of neutrality and mutual military aid is signed between Wharftown and the Temple of Bane.

~50's AR (Old Stonehold).- In the ruins of the former Stonehold is verified the activity of dark cults.

81 AR Second Banite War.
Last edited by The Man of the Moon on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 am, edited 35 times in total.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Stonehold TIMELINE

Post by The Man of the Moon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:25 pm

CragOneEye wrote:Noticed are still huge gaps missing.....Morghun was the first ruler of Stonehold, then after that Dra'Klaw Emberblaze(A tiamatian red half-dragon). Then another red half-Dragon named Maya (during this period it was a stronghold for Baator.

Nerissa Mange and Daller Mange as well Zedeln were all part of a thieve's group called the silent hand, they were all active members of what was called the Waukeen guard. The Waukeen guard became Cordor's official guard. The Zhentarim then came to the isle helped Zedeln, Daller and Nerissa take over Stonehold with the secret support of the Silent hand as well. This is when Stonehold became a stronghold of Bane. I do not know the timelines for these other than it happened.

Silent hand was around -before- Ryan was second Dreadmaster or Daller Mange first Dreadmaster.

Drake Shadowbane Ulrich Manes and Luthian Noquar were the leaders of the guild and at one point they were either city senators or council members.

DM Iron might be able to provide dates for this info.

I just know these facts are missing as when I first joined the server my first character was a kolbold and Dra'klaw was the current leader of Stonehold, and I joined the silent hand, Ulrich Manes, Drake Shadowbane and Deb'reth Mel'for were in charge. And Zanishbon was still a inhabbitable settlement/city.
To carefully compare to find dates and update the Stonehold timeline.
Thank you
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Updated after be digging in the EA

added Rizzen Coloana who seemed to be ruling Stonehold for two years after Ryan Valtheran disaparition...

Fixed the dark point about the Stonehold origins and the former leaders of Stonehold as it was first a Baator stronghold, before be taken by the Banites.

Also... I will not add here anything concerning the last real year (or even more if considered not necesary but including in the timeline what could be widely and public known) to avoid FOIG and keep safe some current plots.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:31 am

Updated with some new imputs from Vistigor Torkill and fixed some dates

Thank you

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Could if you want add in the bit on how church is going through a reformation under supervision of the high inquisitor and leader ship of current dread master, as it's on public message board of every surface human settlement. As well their war on church of Cyric.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:05 pm

CragOneEye wrote:Could if you want add in the bit on how church is going through a reformation under supervision of the high inquisitor and leader ship of current dread master, as it's on public message board of every surface human settlement. As well their war on church of Cyric.
Yes Sir, please!

Thank you ;)

Thank you

msterswrdsmn

Post by msterswrdsmn » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:36 am

Tarok was the dreadmaster for a while after Lothar disappeared but before Tzila. That was a ways back. Before June 2010 IRL.

Edit: its not the Tarok listed in the EA. The one i'm remembering was played by Roketter. I wasn't a part of stonehold, but the banites were fairly active going around abducting people.

There was also that time during Lothar's reign when Zeer was revived by stonehold. Cordor was promptly set on fire and stonehold began searching for the orb of creation (I think. Again. Not a SH member, but thats what the sneaky-spy reports indicated). They never found it, as it was already destroyed at the time by Beetroots kobold...Drynnquest W-something and Crysta the Red.

I don't have an exact date. Ask Black Wendigo. This happened right around when he joined with Grendal, who was still lower than level 10 at the time, I believe.

Edit:
It might have been Azur instead of Tarok. Both were played by Roketter, and I don't remember which one it was.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:22 am

more or less... updated.

Thank you!

Thank you

WildOrchid

Post by WildOrchid » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:16 pm

The Man of the Moon wrote:
~40 AR [POL] Vistigor Torkill becomes the Dreadmaster after reunificate the church with the help of Grendal Bloodsletter with Sanctra as the new Imperceptor.
I'm pretty sure that should be Grendal Bloodwater.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:32 pm

WildOrchid wrote:
~40 AR [POL] Vistigor Torkill becomes the Dreadmaster after reunificate the church with the help of Grendal Bloodsletter with Sanctra as the new Imperceptor.
I'm pretty sure that should be Grendal Bloodwater.
Thank you, yes, I think Bloodletter was a dwarf, and this is our dreadful Grendal Bloodwater.

btw a kudos to him!, Wendigo, keep going villanous!

Thank you

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 pm

That was very delayed.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Year 100- present High Inquisitor Vistigor Torkill in partnership with Dreadmaster Justian Fearsheld headed the new reformation of the Church. Both working to establish a new era where the clergy now rules the Church and not Dreadmasters

WildOrchid

Post by WildOrchid » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:42 pm

CragOneEye wrote:That was very delayed.
I JUST noticed today.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 am

WildOrchid wrote:
CragOneEye wrote:That was very delayed.
I JUST noticed today.
Yeah realised that now thought I saw a similar mistake months ago and I had corrected it, didn't realise he was commenting on yours until more recently. Entirely possible I saw exact same mistake, and had thought I posted a correction and didn't.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:45 am

Between the year 42 and 100 we are missing all the Dreadmasters...

Anyway, update and in stand by as all other timelines, waiting for the moment to polish all and short it in small and brief entries.

Thank you

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:08 am

Only two of important notice I can recall, Bryon Bloodsbane and Valorie Slades, I don't know of any in between their timelines or the ones that came between Bryon and Gorgoth.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:48 am

CragOneEye wrote:Only two of important notice I can recall, Bryon Bloodsbane and Valorie Slades, I don't know of any in between their timelines or the ones that came between Bryon and Gorgoth.
Added... any aproximation of a date could be good also.

Thank you Darth Vad... errr... High Inquisitor.

Thank you

WildOrchid

Post by WildOrchid » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:04 pm

The Man of the Moon wrote:Between the year 42 and 100 we are missing all the Dreadmasters...

Anyway, update and in stand by as all other timelines, waiting for the moment to polish all and short it in small and brief entries.
CragOneEye, was Ramirez ever officially a Dreadmaster? And what about Aran (Rin) - LahMantea (spelling) Was he officially the Church leader or just acting like one?

We need BlackWendigo to pitch in here.

Faye

Post by Faye » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:52 pm

WildOrchid wrote:
The Man of the Moon wrote:Between the year 42 and 100 we are missing all the Dreadmasters...

CragOneEye, was Ramirez ever officially a Dreadmaster? And what about Aran (Rin) - LahMantea (spelling) Was he officially the Church leader or just acting like one?

We need BlackWendigo to pitch in here.
I know Ramirez was the Dreadknight. I don't know if he ever made it to Dreadmaster but he did lead the Church at one point, so he might've been.
Maphias wrote:I've spent‏ like‏ over 200K on women's clothing from various stores around Arelith over the years‏

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Ramirez never made it to Dreadmaster, He was Firstknight under Slade's command then Slades disappeared, no clergy member would anoint him Dreadmaster.

Aran aka Rin was a Dreadmaster also and likely was after Bryon Bloodsbane and before Slades (am mostly guessing, of Rin's timeline, I was not here for it) but he was Dreadmaster at one point I ran into enough Banites to confirm this.

There were a few Dreadmasters after Bryon Bloodsbane but I was on Amia at the time.

Bryon, Aran and Slades all would've been Dreadmaster anywhere from year 43-90

Banites however were terrible record keepers during this time frame.

DarkFuneral209
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by DarkFuneral209 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Its Gorgoth Deathcrush was in power 42AR -46AR
The Man of the Moon wrote:Stonehold leaders during Baator age.

1. Morghun the Black. First Lord on Stonehold.
2. Dra'Klaw Emberblaze (A tiamatian red half-dragon).
3. Maya (Red half-dragon)

After Bane takeover, Dreadmasters leaders on Stonehold:

1. Daller Mange (?? BR)
2. Ryan Valtheran (11 BR)
3. Rizzen Coloana (19 AR)
4. Lothar the Steelsworn (21 AR)
... (Any between Lothar and Tizla?)

Tarok or Azur ? ?? AR

5. (?) Tzila (36 AR) Dreadmistress. (36 - 40 AR)
6. Vistigor Torkill (~40 AR)
7. Sanctra (~41 AR. Lasting only one day)
8. Kastion (~41 AR)
9. Gorgath Deathcrush (42 AR)
10. Bryon Bloodsbane (? AR)
11. Valorie Slades (?AR)
12. Justian Fearsheld (100 AR. Last Dreadmaster rulling as the head of the Church of Bane after the reformation)

The Clergy Head of the Church of Bane after the reformation

1. Vistigor Torkill, First High Inquisitor as head of the Church of Bane in Arelith (100 AR).

Timeline

? BR [POL] Morghum the Black arises and foundates Stonehold as a stronghold for Baator, becoming his first ruler.

? BR [POL] Dra'Klaw Emberblaze succeed to Morghun as second ruler of Stonehold.

? BR [POL] Maya succeed to Dra'Klaw as the third ruler of Stonehold.

? BR [POL] The Silent Hand arrive to Arelith in close relation with Stonehold.
Drake Shadowbane Ulrich Manes and Luthian Noquar were the leaders of the guild and at one point they were either city senators or council members.

? BR [WAR] Daller Mange, the First Dreadmaster conquest Stonehold with the support of the Silent Hand, turning it as a powerbase for the Banites. Ryan Valtheran, a Luskanite, becomes First Knight on Stonehold.

11 BR [POL] Ryan Valtheran becomes the second Dreadmaster, ruling on Stonehold.

? BR [POL] foundation of Wharftown

2 AR [WAR] Stonehold vs. Cordor War

3 AR [WAR] Stonehold vs. Benwick War

3/4 AR [WAR] Stonehold send a strong force against Udos, sieging the unbreakable gates. The drows refused to battle them and finally, the Banites had to leave the siege because a poor support against the well-resourced drows.

8 AR [POL] The Fall of the Silent Hand While the activity of this banite guild will continue for some more years, this is the official date told to be the end of the order.

13 AR [WAR] Bendir vs. Stonehold Wars. During the Maliss mayorship of Bendir, the hin settlement was brutality attacked by the Stonehold Banites who brought a terrible dracolich. Bendir was only aided by a darven army led by the Thane Belrun, not enough for the massive threat. Bendir decisively lost and the Banites took scores of hin slaves. After this first battle, Benwick, who stayed neutral during the first Banite attack, decided to intervenite and with the survivor hin led Severian, Weapon Master, Lord of the Praetorian Guard and husband of Xyndral, they came with an army of celestials, paladins and clergy, imposing a hard defeat to Stonehold, detroying their fortress and disbanding the Banite army.

14/15 AR? [POL] The Silent Hand on Lower Cordor is told to be banished.

18 AR [POL] Foundation of the Second Stonehold in the mount "Valtheran". Eastern peak at the howling pass in the Skull Crags. Ryan had completely reorganized it's divisions, heirarchy, and system of law - the Articles. Most of this still stands long after his disappearance.
The Banites took their revenge massacring the hin slaved during the war that ended with the destruction of the former Stonehold, in an atrocity where the hin, after be forced to build the new Stonehold were forced to dig pits before being forced into those pits and buried/burned alive.

19 AR [POL] Rizzen Coloana, former arbiter of Stonehold assumed the title of Dreadmaster after the misterious and definitive desaparition of Ryan Valtheran.

21 AR [POL] Rizzen disapear in the same way as Ryan, and after some time in which Stonehold suffers an emptiness of power, Lothar the Steelsworn will impose himself as the fourth Dreadmaster (and the most powerful behind the own Valtheran).

22+ AR [POL] During Lothar's reign, the villain Zeer was revived by stonehold. Cordor was promptly set on fire and stonehold began searching for the orb of creation, but the relic got destroyed by Beetroots Kobolds.

2? or 3? AR [POL] Tarok (or Azur ?) becomes Dreadmaster after the desaparition of Lothar.

36 - 40 AR [POL] Tzila becomes Dreadmistress of Stonehold.
She takes over on Stonehold supported by her Talassians, whose will later push her out, keeping for themselves Stonehold. Tzila is forced then to move the temple of the Bane Church to Minmir.

The church of Bane then became illegal in every city and the faction dispersed.

~40 AR [POL] Vistigor Torkill becomes the Dreadmaster after reunificate the church with the help of Grendal Bloodwater with Sanctra as the new Imperceptor.

40 (?) AR [WAR] The Myon forces join a combinated attack against the Church of Bane in Minmir. Erik Silverarms was leading the Benwick forces then. As it happened that the banites led by the Dreadmaster Vistigor Torkill were congregated in a Council, The Alliance of Light had to fight against a strong Banite force that made them suffer a defeat with prisoners and several cassualities.

41+ (?) AR [POL] Sanctra incites a coupe, becoming Dreadmistress, which lasted of all one day then Kastion took over with a new coupe, with Kastion as new Dreadmaster.

42 AR [POL] Reconstruction of the Bane Temple. Lead by the Dreadmaster Gorgath Deathcrush, the Temple of Bane is brought back into power in a vast horizon.

42 AR. [POL] A treaty of neutrality and mutual military aid is signed between Wharftown and the Temple of Bane by the mayor Jheramaine Naethandreil and the Dreadmaster Gorgath Deathcrush.

5? AR [POL] Second Stonehold reformation.

5? AR [POL, SOC] Dark cults reopen the Old Stonehold temple.

81 AR [WAR] Second Banite War.

90 AR [GEO] The southwest Skull Crags paths are opened to travellers.

100 AR [REL] New Reformation of the Church of Bane, developed by the High Inquisitor Vistigor Torkill in partnership with Dreadmaster Justian Fearsheld. Both working to establish a new era where the clergy now rules the Church and not Dreadmasters.

100 AR [WAR] The Zhentarim War of the Black Diamond.
- Lord Norkul, a Zhentarim General owning a mysterious relic capable to imamate a unbelief power on monks and leading four ships and a small Zhent army, arrives to the eastern coasts of Arelith and send messages to all the settlements, requesting them to join his force or be smashed. Every settlement refuses. While the zhentarim end defeated, in despite of the Banite Chruch effortts, the Banite cause gets revitalized.

103 AR [POL] Guldorand becomes under Banite Church influential with the mayor Mondéro Starker.

104 AR [POL] Guldorand fall clearly under the Banite Church control, with the election of Blaeni as mayor.

Shagrath Vivisector 4AR-32AR (Deceased)
Gorgoth Deathcrush 30AR-50AR (Deceased)
Blashyrh Exordium - Retired Cordor Guard
Tolstoy - Forest Rambler & Elf Nationlist
Abiff - Traveling Mage
Malory - Faceless

WildOrchid

Post by WildOrchid » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:41 pm

I'm pretty sure Rin was Dreadmaster right before Valorie Slades. Though I couldn't say for how many years. I didn't play a Banite at the time, but an enemy of the Church. The time frame would be around the mid to late 70's.

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:28 am

Everything post-81, "the Second Banite War", we should probably cut.
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:51 am

Seven Sons of Sin wrote:Everything post-81, "the Second Banite War", we should probably cut.
Yes, seems a good and smoth idea.

Maybe the Rift Crysis time as the most important event around that time you mention...

I shall ... well... in other Timeline I coment the same XD... (That i have to polish, shorten and defo, in agreement with your sugestion, cut in the 80th's probably. :)

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:08 am

So, this is the current synthesis in the banite theme. Up to your comments mates!

Timeline

23 BR (Old Stonehold).- Morghum the Black arises and foundates Stonehold as a stronghold for Baator, becoming his first ruler.

~20 BR (Bitter Coast).- Foundation of Wharftown

~ 20´s BR (Old Stonehold).- Dra'Klaw Emberblaze succeed to Morghun as second ruler of Stonehold.

~20’s BR (Old Stonehold).- Maya succeed to Dra'Klaw as the third ruler of Stonehold.

~20’s BR (Cordor).- The Silent Hand arrive to Arelith in close relation with Stonehold.

~10’s AR (Old Stonehold).- Daller Mange, the First Dreadmaster conquest Stonehold with the support of the Silent Hand, turning it as a powerbase for the Banites.

11 BR (Old Stonehold).- Ryan Valtheran becomes the second Dreadmaster, ruling on Stonehold.

2 AR (Cordor, Stonehold, Benwick).- Cordor declares the war against Stonehold, a year later, Benwicks joins the hostilities against the Banites.

3 to 4 AR (Old Stonehold, Udos).- The Banites attempted an unsuccessful siege of Udosd.

8 AR (Cordor).- Fall of the Silent Hand. While the activity of this banite guild will continue for some more years, this is the openly accepted date told to be the end of the order.

13 AR (Old Stonehold and Bendir).- The battles of Bendir and Stonehold.- Destruction of Stonehold.
Bendir is surrounded by a sudden Banite attack. Benwick decided then to intervene, sending a great force led by the Praetorian Grandmaster Severian, who even while will die from the suffered wounds, reached the victory, detroyed Stonehold and disbanded the Banite forces.

14 to 15 AR (Cordor) The remnants of the Silent Hand on Lower Cordor are told to be banished.

18 AR (Skull Crags) The Foundation of the second Stonehold.
The Dreadmaster Ryan Valtheran, with the remnant Banite forces, retreated to the Skull Crags, building on top of a peak the Second Stonehold. He will also reorganize the structure and laws of the Banite Church.

19 AR (Skull Crags).- Rizzen Coloana, assumed the title of Dreadmaster after the misterious desaparition of Ryan Valtheran.

21 AR (Skull Crags).- Rizzen disappears, and after some time in which Stonehold suffers an emptiness of power, Lothar the Steelsworn will impose himself as the fourth Dreadmaster (and one of the mightiest behind the own Valtheran).

~22 AR (Stonehold and Cordor).- The villain Zeer was revived by the banites and Cordor was set on fire. Stonehold began a search for the orb of creation, but the relic got destroyed by the Beetroots Kobolds.

~20’s or 30’s AR (Stonehold).- Tarok becomes Dreadmaster after the banishment of Lothar.

36 to 40 AR (Stonehold - Minmir).- Tzila becomes Dreadmistress of Stonehold.

40 AR (Arelith).- The church of Bane is declared illegal in all the Arelith settlements and the Church gets weakened and almost dispersed.

~40 AR (Minmir).- Vistigor Torkill becomes the Dreadmaster, reunificating the Church of Bane with the support of Grendal Bloodwater and Sanctra.

~40’s AR (Minmir, Myon, Benwick).- The Myon and Benwick armies join a combined attack against the Church of Bane. The allied army suffers a defeat before the strong congregated Banite Forces.

41 AR (Minmir).- Sanctra incites a coupe, becoming Dreadmistress, which lasted of all one day then Kastion took over with a new coupe, with Kastion as new Dreadmaster.

42 AR (Minmir).- Reconstruction of the Bane Temple. Led by the Dreadmaster Gorgath Deathcrush, the Temple of Bane is brought back into power in a vast horizon.

42 AR (Minmir and Wharftown).- A treaty of neutrality and mutual military aid is signed between Wharftown and the Temple of Bane.

~50's AR (Old Stonehold).- In the ruins of the former Stonehold is verified the activity of dark cults.

81 AR Second Banite War.

Thank you