Underdark TIMELINE

All discussions, suggestions, submissions, organizations required to keep the Encyclopedia Arelithica up to date, and worthy of historical annals.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Mirw
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Underdark TIMELINE

Post by Mirw » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:31 am

All the stuff passed the 80's AR, is not going to be included as considered "modern history"...(I am not including/keeping it after the end polish even if currently now there were something in other timelines...

As Rule of Thumb, we cut off after the Planar Rift Crysis

Basically, I'll make you some questions to update the timeline:
1. When did your tyranny ended? (aproached year or decade)
I think it was ajust before Orn Gixi takeover. it think Murag was active leader from AR 37 to 44 perhaps. I would not like to take out from the history the Udos-grondian wars.. it was a great player made event in those times.
2. At what date started the hegemony of the Goblin Clan ogoboooo over Grond?
Goblin Kingdom is a contiunity of the goblin ruled Grond before the Flood and Illthid Threat... officially Goblin Kingdom was announced Under Queen Nom Nom AR 91.

It was a short but glorious time when goblins was strong and numerous...

3.Is there anything else we should add into the timeline? ( In short per entry, a couple or three lines max... No names others than the really relevant characters -leaders, or heroes who developed some epic/historic event as main starring-).
Ill think about it...

I am sorry, but in the polishing and shortening we pretend to give some orientation about what happened, but without detaills... Like a paint you may see so briefly while passing in a hurry, so giving you a hint but that you couldn't yet describe in detaill.

Thanks for your colaboration!
"Burn Them All!"
Plays as Ret, the pyromaniac tribal wargob

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:42 am

Thank you, I'll fix then the date on Murag rule.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:51 am

Mirw wrote:I would not like to take out from the history the Udos-grondian wars.. it was a great player made event in those times.
When those wars happened? dates dates! ;) even aproached decades will be fine if you couldn't remember the year.

Updated your period as Tyrant (for Murag... and he took over Grond after a rebelion agaisnt Skeflock, right?)

Thx
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Mirw

Post by Mirw » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:49 pm

Nope. The thing is the following:

Skeflock was worked with drow as puppet but for grondians it seemed like we are independent. And when Skeflock was step down (RL took over..etcetc) Murag take his position, (it was just before after the vote system was implemented) but Skeflock did not tell Murag that grondian Tyrant s a drow puppet to make grondians happy in their dunghole as freedom.

So Murag stepped up as independent leader with strong support base from Grond. And that time the war started.

Murag was leader 37-38-->42 the war has happend in AR 42 i think. After that Murag went to self exile via the lost battle against the Drow. (It was a huge DM led battle against Grond)
"Burn Them All!"
Plays as Ret, the pyromaniac tribal wargob

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Mirw wrote:Nope. The thing is the following:

Skeflock was worked with drow as puppet but for grondians it seemed like we are independent. And when Skeflock was step down (RL took over..etcetc) Murag take his position, (it was just before after the vote system was implemented) but Skeflock did not tell Murag that grondian Tyrant s a drow puppet to make grondians happy in their dunghole as freedom.

So Murag stepped up as independent leader with strong support base from Grond. And that time the war started.

Murag was leader 37-38-->42 the war has happend in AR 42 i think. After that Murag went to self exile via the lost battle against the Drow. (It was a huge DM led battle against Grond)
Great, thanks, I will update it tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 am

Updated.

In red the happenings related to Murag
The Man of the Moon wrote:
Underdark TIMELINE
Ancient years... The Mind Flyers are hegemonic in the Arelithian underdark.

~420 BR (Underdark).- Tollidor Cataclysm. The town is sunk into the underdark in a cataclysm caused by the Mindflyers.

~23 BR (Underdark - Udos Dro’Xun).- Foundation of Udos Dro’Xun, led by the drow houses.

~3 to 4 AR (Udos, Stonehold).- The banites sent a strong but unsuccessful attack against Udos, sieging the unbreakable gates.

~10’s to 20’s AR (Underdark - Udos Dro’Xun).- Chath Z'ress as Ust’ilharess (Matron of the First House and leader of the Drow).

20 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- Foundation of Urblexis Grond.

20 AR (Underdark).- The Great Banishment. Goblins and Orogs start to create big societies in the UD.

21 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- A goblin shaman worshipping Oogooboogoo arrived at Grond and founded the goblin tribe known as Clan Oogooboogoo.

24 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- The kobold dragonshaper Cha'ox was chosen sole ruler of Grond.

~25 AR (Underdark).- The Order of the Black Depth a band of Kobolds was founded by the Sorcerer Lejir.

29 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- Skeflock became Gronds first Tyrant.

30 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- The Goblin caves separated themselves from Grond.

30’s AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- Flux'sin d'Aerth becomes the Udos Valsharess.

~34 AR (Underdark).- The secrets of the Obsidian Asylum discovered.

35 AR (Eastern Arelith Coast).- Seize of Gambler's Bluff. A huge army of the Underdark sieges for two weeks the gablers' Bluff before had to retreat.

35 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- Skeflock, Tyrant of Urblexis Grond sent an army against Wharftown in a not successful attack.

36 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- The drow Nives Drak'aa rules over Udos as Ust’ilharess.

35 to 43 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- Ami'anthrade set herself up as Illharess of a new Qu'ellar (Matron Mothers of a drow House) which she named Z'Kath ("Agony in the common tongue").

~ 36 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro'Xun - Urblexis Grond).- The Tyrant Skeflock falls under the manipulation and influence of the drow Ust’ilharess Nives while the Grondians were confident of their indepence.

~37 to 43 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- Murag ascend as the new Tyrant of Urblexis Grond, in unknowledge of the Skeflock's traits, becoming the second Tyrant of Grond.

38 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- The rise of Frubbo's Spynetwork as the Oogooboogoo Clan Chief.

~42 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond - Udos Dro'Xun).- Once lost their puppet, who secretly obeyed to Udos Dro'Xun, the drow declared the war against Urblexis Grond, with the intention to vassal the grondians definitively.

44 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- Orn Gixi, former Overseer, reluctantly took over the Tyrant position of Grond after Murag. After him came: The Svirfneblin Satho Cradfoot; the Svirfneblin Mirdikis; the Orog Golg.

47 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- Disagreement between the Second House of Udos Dro'Xun, Z'kath, and the Ust'illharess Oblodra Drak'aa.

48 AR (Underdark and geography).- The badlands are explored and settled.

49 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- The goblin clan Oogooboogoo defeats the Eyeless Witch and claims her Hypnotising Necklace.

53 AR (The planes and Underdark).- Baator's Awakening (II). The drow try to definitively seal the leys opened to Baator, but they fail.

56 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- The drow matron Nives killed Oblodra and made herself First Matron. [/b]

57 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- Merago Sapple became the new Chief of Clan Oogooboogoo, after Oboo stepped down.

58 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- The goblin Bugga Knowz became the new Chief of Clan Oogooboogoo.

61 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond).- The goblin chieftain Bugga Knowz reign over the ruins of Urblexis Grond.

61 AR (Underdark and Surface).- Hostilities between underdarkers and surfacers become stronger.

61 AR (Underdark – Udos - Urblexis).- Great Cataclysm on the Underdark. In one brutal attack, swarms of mind flayers attacked both Udos Dro'xun and Urblexis Grond, destroying both settlements.

61 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond - Blingstonhold).- Foundation of Blingstonhold by the Svirneflin exiled from the destroyed Urblexis Grond.

~61 to 66 AR (Underdark).- The goblin Queen Bugga Knowz recovered a powerful artefact called the Psychotic necklace from the Eyeless Witch.

62 AR (Underdark – Pit Town).- The Pit Town foundation as a haven against the Mindflyers. Most of the surviving former residents of Udos and Urblexis settled in Pit Town.

~66 AR (underdark – Pit Town).- Spets became the new Chieftain of Clan Oogooboogoo and "Queen of the Goblin Kingdom", including the domain of Urblexis Grond.

~70’s AR (Magic Phenomena).- The Wave gets a new distortion in Arelith, making the mages in need to enforce their spells with new material components to get a stronger bound with the Wave.

76 AR (Underdark – Pit Town).- The Hunters Guild, a battle group made to counter the Ilithid menace, moves into the Pit Town on call from Overseer Nakal.

76 AR (Underdark – Pit Town – Udos Dro’Xun).- War against Udos Dro’xun and Pit Town and fall of Zar’Rocc Qu’ellar (Drow House Zar'Rocc).

76 AR (Underdark - Blingstonhold – Brogendenstein).- In the last month takes place the first meeting between Blingstonhold and Brogendenstein representatives to renew the Earthkin Pact.

77 AR (Underdark – Blingstonhold – Udos Dro’Xun).- First War between Udos Dro’xun and Bligstonhold, where the gnomes led by Fraya managed to stay in peace.

78 AR (Underdark – Blingstonhold – Udos Dro’Xun).- Second War between Udos Dro’xun and Bligstonhold. Again the diplomatical maneuvers of Fraya led to a tied peace.

78 AR (Underdark – Pit Town – Udos Dro’Xun).- Pit Town Overseer Nakal departs leaving the rule in hands of Damien Tagnik'Zurr who claims the leadership and positioning of Governor of Pit under vassalge of Udos.

79 AR (Underdark ).- A Council of Races of the Underdark is made to deal with the Mindflayers threat.

80+ AR (Underdark – Pit Town).- Goblin War against the soldiers of Amn.

80 AR AR (Underdark – Blingstonhold – Udos Dro’Xun).- The Ust’ilharess of Udos gave an ultimatum to Bligstonhold. But the regent Fraya avoids the war through a successful a definitive diplomace, ending the war.

Thank you

Norfildor

Post by Norfildor » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 am

I don't want to steal any credit or something like that, but I am pretty positive that the events described in red as well as the date 36 AR were related to, orchestrated and dealt with by Oblodra, not Nives. Nives came along as a figure with any sort of political influence much later ~ around 50 AR, when Oblodra coerced her to join her house and foolishly put her into the position of first priestess of the Temple (Ulath'tallar ~ essentially the drow Pope).

The date 30 AR notes the self-proclamation of Flux'in as a valsharess. The events could be summarised as follows: Oblodra rose to a position of the matron mother of house Drak'aa, which would put Flux'in, the current Ulath'tallar into a position of Oblodra's subordinate, which she didn't want and abused her command of the Killian Yath (militaristic Temple honour guard) to temporarily extend her influence and power enough for her to proclaim herself the queen of the drow (note that this is the only instance of such event in the entire history of the drow of Arelith). Eventually the conflict has been resolved by Flux'sin's disappearance and consequent diffusion of the Temple guard by Oblodra's decree in order to weaken the political influence of the Temple and prevent such events from happening again.

I write this to clarify that Oblodra ruled Udos Dro'xun and extended her will through both political influence and a guild of assasins for over two decades before Nives defeated her in combat and took her place.

Here is a chronological order of drow leaders who ruled Udos Dro'xun for extended periods of time:

1. Lithana Elg'Carin (leader of one of the founding houses of Udos Dro'xun)
2. Shairin Dria'fiend (matron mother of house Dria'fiend who managed to destroy all rival houses and merge her house with house Elg'Carin then rule Udos unopposed by herself)
3. Chath Z'Ress (Ulath'tallar originally of house Dria'fiend, who took it upon herself to continue drow ways and culture after the rest of house Dria'fiend left the island and general political position of the noble houses was weakened in comparison to the three academies. She also founded her own house and procliamed herself the first matron leading to centralisation of power)
4. Flux'sin D'areth (Ulath'tallar of house Drak'aa who continued Chath's legacy of trying to change the position of the Temple from a political playground of the noble houses to an institution of notable political influence by itself. Eventually she succeeded and managed to become the Valsharess)
5. Oblodra Drak'aa (First matron of house Drak'aa who lead Udos Dro'xun into a new era when true power returned to the noble houses who made war against and attempted to oppress the "lesser" races of Urblexis Grond)
6. Nives Zar'Rocc (Originally the Ulath'tallar of house Drak'aa who managed to take the place of her matron mother, renamed house Drak'aa to house Zar'Rocc and lead the drow through the turbulent times after the Cataclysm)

Disclaimer: this is my recollection of events through my own subjective perception. Facts may vary as we're discussing events that took place several RL years ago.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Thank you, will fix erros and polish using your resource soon.

Thank you

Norfildor

Post by Norfildor » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:26 pm

36 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- The drow Nives Drak'aa rules over Udos as Ust’ilharess.
This information is inaccurate. It is being repeatedly and incorrectly stated in the merged timeline as well.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Norfildor wrote:
This information is inaccurate. It is being repeatedly and incorrectly stated in the merged timeline as well.
Ah, totally forgot your previous post... checking and updating right now.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Norfildor wrote:
Right now fixed on the merged Chronology.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:53 pm

From your data, and comparing with the Encyclopedia for aproaching dates, I added this into the Chronology:

~10 BR (Underdark - Udos Dro'xun).- Lithana Elg'Carin found and rules Udos Dro'xun as the Il'haress of the Elg'Carin Quellar (The Drow House Elg'Carin).

20’s AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- Oblodra Dra'Kaa who rose to the positionof Il'haress of the Quellar Dra'Kaa will rule Udos Droxun through political influence and a guild of assasins for over two decades.

36 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- The drow Nives Zar'Rocc took over the position of Oblodra Dra'Kaa and renamed the house as Zar'Rocc. She will lead the drow through the turbulent times after the Cataclysm.

Let me know if still wrong.

I am looking for an aproached date for this

2. Shairin Dria'fiend (matron mother of house Dria'fiend who managed to destroy all rival houses and merge her house with house Elg'Carin then rule Udos unopposed by herself)

I guess I saw something before...

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Damn... I am tierd... I am missing things from your post...then i notice them lol

My apology. I will...fix it once I got a clearity spell.

The dates you gave me...

So oblodra rules something like from 30 AR to 50 AR... Will revise with calm and fix.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:20 pm

I think now is right as you told me and using the dates apointed in the Encyclopedia, comparing diferent events and characters dates.

The Chronology still needing to fix things... Then, I will erturn into each single timeline to also correct and update what is now here and in the Chronology.

Thank you mate.

~10 BR (Underdark - Udos Dro'xun).- Foundation of Udos Dro’Xun.- Lithana Elg'Carin found and rules Udos Dro'xun as the Il'haress of the Elg'Carin Quellar (The Drow House Elg'Carin).

~15 - 16 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro'Xun).- Shairin Dria'fiend (matron mother of house Dria'fiend) managed to destroy all rival houses and merge her house with house Elg'Carin to rule Udos Dro'Xun.

~30’s AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- Oblodra Dra'Kaa who rose to the position of Il'haress of the Quellar Dra'Kaa will rule Udos Droxun through political influence and a guild of assasins for over two decades.

~36 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro'Xun - Urblexis Grond).- The Tyrant Skeflock falls under the manipulation and influence of the drow Ust’ilharess Oblodra Dra'Kaa while the Grondians were confident of their independence.

~42 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond - Udos Dro'Xun).- Once lost their puppet, who secretly obeyed to Udos Dro'Xun, the drow matron Oblodra Dra'Kaa declared the war against Urblexis Grond, with the intention to vassal the grondians definitively.

~50 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- The drow Nives Zar'Rocc took over the position of Oblodra Dra'Kaa and renamed the house as Zar'Rocc. She will lead the drow through the turbulent times after the Cataclysm.

Thank you

Norfildor

Post by Norfildor » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:30 am

~10 BR (Underdark - Udos Dro'xun).- Foundation of Udos Dro’Xun.- Lithana Elg'Carin found and rules Udos Dro'xun as the Il'haress of the Elg'Carin Quellar (The Drow House Elg'Carin).

~15 - 16 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro'Xun).- Shairin Dria'fiend (matron mother of house Dria'fiend) managed to destroy all rival houses and merge her house with house Elg'Carin to rule Udos Dro'Xun.

33 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- Oblodra Drak'aa becomes the matron of house Drak'aa.

~36 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro'Xun - Urblexis Grond).- The Tyrant Skeflock falls under the manipulation and influence of the drow Ust’ilharess Oblodra Dra'Kaa while the Grondians were confident of their independence.

~42 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond - Udos Dro'Xun).- Once lost their puppet, who secretly obeyed to Udos Dro'Xun, the drow matron Oblodra Drak'aa declared the war against Urblexis Grond, with the intention to vassal the grondians definitively.

~44 AR (Underdark – Urblexis Grond - Udos Dro'Xun).- Oblodra Drak'aa becomes absent, locking herself in her house. House Xymox takes advantage of this and resolves the Udos-Grond conflict with diplomacy. Qilztra Xymox assumes the role of the first matron mother of Udos Dro'xun.

46 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro'Xun).- Oblodra Drak'aa makes a public appearance challenging Qilztra Xymox. Qilztra is defeated in combat and Oblodra resumes her role as the first matron mother of Udos Dro'xun. House Xymox is no more.

56 AR (Underdark – Udos Dro’Xun).- The Ulath'tallar Nives Zar'Rocc defeats Oblodra Drak'aa in combat, takes her place as the first matron of Udos Dro'xun and renames the house Drak'aa to house Zar'Rocc.
Tweaked dates and added some information using following resources as referrence:
http://ea.arelith.com/people-info-779
http://ea.arelith.com/guilds-info-93
http://ea.arelith.com/events-info-35

http://ea.arelith.com/events-info-38 - Oblodra was deposed right after this event.
Last edited by Norfildor on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Norfildor

Post by Norfildor » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:54 am

Also, I would like to point out that the library in Andunor's Devil's Table contains a series of books that provide a fairly accurate recollection of events related to the drow noble houses of Udos Dro'xun... and you can FOIG the history out of those tomes! :D

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:39 am

Norfildor wrote:Also, I would like to point out that the library in Andunor's Devil's Table contains a series of books that provide a fairly accurate recollection of events related to the drow noble houses of Udos Dro'xun... and you can FOIG the history out of those tomes! :D
As was commented some times by other fellows, we should avoid excesive detail... shortening the Chronology more even that I did.
I must agree. The less, the better as will not only be a lighter reading, but also won't discourage any historician if they tried to get moer extensive data.

Of course, if something important and notiecd was missed, we can anytime add and update.

I won't go IG for anything untill the day I may become an historician myself (and I may like it certainly, a neutral oghmite with a deep thirst of knowledge, going to read and interview everything and everywhere... in archeological, paleontological and philosophical expeditions, mapping and descripting this precious jewel that is Arelith)

I will use your entries of course,
You have my gratitude for your colaboration in this Chronology, that I hope may provide a sweet support to our nostalgic players and as to have some guidelines for future backgrounds, events and quests from players and DMs.

Thank you

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:22 am

74AR to 80AR

Tam'ira Al'truissa seizes control of the Magthere and Sorcere though her daughters Hounynrae and May'ssin. House Al'truissa rules over Udos and Pit town for 16 years.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Rorin1979

Post by Rorin1979 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:15 pm

Between Fluxin and Nives you have the Assination of Fluxsin by forces of Jahn'lara V'raevir, leading to her ascension as first Matron. She was matron during the Rippers event if that helps narrow it down. Sometime after that V'raevir house is absorbed by Dy'nin and Phyr'lene Dy'nin becomes first matron.
"Save your fork, the best is yet to come"
-Baptist Proverb.

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by ActionReplay » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:48 pm

This is really cool, some fixes:

The kobold Nastakanoth Meknon founded the Order of the Black Depths. Iejir was his first Lieutenant, the Dretch Claw, and later took over as the Commander after Nastakanoth died.

The Order of the Black Depths worked as Grond's Militia and had a lot of power thanks to Skeflock. Later internal struggles between the Kobolds and Goblins happened quite frequently. Causing a huge mess over and over.

I think it was Oblodra who created a magical link between kobold Iejir and the goblin Godo. When either took damage the other one would feel it as well. It caused some, if short-lived, peace between the two factions.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:17 pm

Durvayas wrote:74AR to 80AR

Tam'ira Al'truissa seizes control of the Magthere and Sorcere though her daughters Hounynrae and May'ssin. House Al'truissa rules over Udos and Pit town for 16 years.
Rorin1979 wrote:Between Fluxin and Nives you have the Assination of Fluxsin by forces of Jahn'lara V'raevir, leading to her ascension as first Matron. She was matron during the Rippers event if that helps narrow it down. Sometime after that V'raevir house is absorbed by Dy'nin and Phyr'lene Dy'nin becomes first matron.
ActionReplay wrote:This is really cool, some fixes:

The kobold Nastakanoth Meknon founded the Order of the Black Depths. Iejir was his first Lieutenant, the Dretch Claw, and later took over as the Commander after Nastakanoth died.

The Order of the Black Depths worked as Grond's Militia and had a lot of power thanks to Skeflock. Later internal struggles between the Kobolds and Goblins happened quite frequently. Causing a huge mess over and over.

I think it was Oblodra who created a magical link between kobold Iejir and the goblin Godo. When either took damage the other one would feel it as well. It caused some, if short-lived, peace between the two factions.
Well... Will later update all these entries into the UD timeline as for the General one.

But I hope I could catch anything of all this IG aswell in my historian at some point :D as I pretend now to make something better IG.

Thank you for your colaborations.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:01 pm

The Man of the Moon wrote:
Durvayas wrote:74AR to 80AR

Rorin1979 wrote:Between Fluxin and Nives you have the Assination of Fluxsin by forces of Jahn'lara V'raevir, leading to her ascension as first Matron. She was matron during the Rippers event if that helps narrow it down. Sometime after that V'raevir house is absorbed by Dy'nin and Phyr'lene Dy'nin becomes first matron.
ActionReplay wrote:This is really cool, some fixes:

Well... Will later update all these entries into the UD timeline as for the General one.

But I hope I could catch anything of all this IG aswell in my historian at some point :D as I pretend now to make something better IG.

Thank you for your colaborations.

Added this into the UD timeline and the Arelith one

74 to 80 AR (Underdark - Udos Dro'Xun - Pit Town).- Tam'ira Al'truissa seizes the control of the Magthere and Sorcere throught her daughters Hounynrae and May'ssin. The House Al'truissa rules over Udos and Pit town for sixteen years.

Can't yet add the other entries unless I may get some aproximation for a date. (Even a decade may be enough)

Thank you

Crimsons_tears

Post by Crimsons_tears » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 am

You have Nives arriving way too early. Nives didn't exist until 2009-10, at which point Oblodra had been Ilharess for 2-4 years (real life time). A lot of what you credited Nives with doing was in fact Oblodra. Nives certainly wasn't there to deal with Skeflock.

It's also worth noting nearly all 'lesser' houses were killed off by Nives during her reign.

The original council was Flux'sin or Yasayne Drak'aa, Phyr'Ylene Dy'Nin and Szintala (I think) Vraevir. No idea of dates.
Urblexis Grond bought it's freedom for 3million gp split between the matrons.
I think House Driafiend ruled before House Z'Ress did (not by much earlier).

House Z'kath existed quite a while before Nives did (Nives made Nives when Z'Kath fell as her main at the time was in Z'Kath). It was founded by Eowien Xilo'delyn, Ami'anthrade Z'Kath and Lualyrr Terrana.

House Al'truissa was started way before 74AR.
It began because House Xeth're'dane eradicated the then 2nd house-Melana- (making Vashca Xeth're'dane the 2nd Matron) during Oblodra's rule. Al'truissa was started by Quenthel Altruissa (a very long time high priestess).
Quenthel and Vashca's replacement (Yasraena Xeth're'dane) had a lot of disagreements, but generally peace was maintained.
When Nives beat Oblodra, Yasraena disappeared not long after (and Xeth're'dane was repeatedly attacked by Zar'Rocc before she left). Quenthel disappeared, and a 'new generation' of Altruissa took over. Which basically left Zar'Rocc as the only truly established house for a time.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:13 am

It should be worth noting that there should be no history available for -any- houses that died before or during the destruction of U'dos Dro'xun. Why is it you ask? It was a very Lolthite culture and part of that culture is any time a house dies according to FR lore all traces of history is also removed, as if the house had never existed in the first place.
Last edited by CragOneEye on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:03 pm

CragOneEye wrote:It should be worth noting that there should be no history available for -any- houses that died before or during the destruction of U'dos Dro'xun. Why is it you ask? It very Lolthite culture and part of that culture is any time a house dies according to FR lore all traces of history is also removed, as if the house had never existed in the first place.
+1. If any witnesses survive it is bad bad news for the attacking House.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday