Minmir / Myon TIMELINE

All discussions, suggestions, submissions, organizations required to keep the Encyclopedia Arelithica up to date, and worthy of historical annals.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Daedin

Re: Minmir / Myon TIMELINE

Post by Daedin » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Edited my previous timeline post, to add notes in spots where I think Liunia Lilith (wordless truth) might and likely knows more. Harassing pms might ensue.

Been feeling guilty since after her post!

SweetDaisy79

Post by SweetDaisy79 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Just to clear up some of the time line I've been involved with because I play Ari'anna Corbael, when I arrived Carebril Rashedralle was king. I'm not sure how long he had been king, but he stayed it until 72 or 73.

Immediately after he left, Cav'raj Ameldior was elected for Myon and served from 73-76.
(Just to note: I think Sirin and Alladon had been working with Carebril much earlier than the current time line says because there was only a three day election time gap between when Carebril left and when Cav'raj was elected.)

Ari'anna Corbael was elected in 76 and retired in 98.

After her retirement, Mithrim Ossear was elected and still leads.

And you are of course welcomed to send me a message and I can share with you Myon events of the last 3 years.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Daedin wrote:41 - 50 (?) AR [POL] The Myon forces join a combinated attack against Stonehold. Erik Silverarms was leading the Benwick forces then. Myon suffered some casualties.
Stonehold or do you mean Church of Bane? (if mean Church of Bane, who was Dreadmaster at the time as I recall a similar attack )
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:17 pm

CragOneEye wrote:
Daedin wrote:41 - 50 (?) AR [POL] The Myon forces join a combinated attack against Stonehold. Erik Silverarms was leading the Benwick forces then. Myon suffered some casualties.
Stonehold or do you mean Church of Bane? (if mean Church of Bane, who was Dreadmaster at the time as I recall a similar attack )

That was Minmir COB. I pointed it out in my additions as well.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

Daedin

Post by Daedin » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:32 pm

I have no clue Crag!

That bit was not entered by me. I just copied it to my post to keep the overall timeline intact, so I could better edit it.

But yes, P-Didy-03 is right, I believe, from what I recall of those times. It was the church of bane.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:17 am

Yes.

At that time, the banites lost the second Stonehold (the one in Mount Valtheran) that was taken by the Talasians while Tizla and her Banites brought their Church to Minmir caves I think.
The Man of the Moon wrote:36 - 42 AR [POL] Bane church coupes:
- Tizla becomes Dreadmistress of Stonehold.
She takes over on Stonehold supported by her Talassians, whose will later push her out, keeping for themselves Stonehold. Tizla is forced to move the temple to Minmir.
- The church of Bane then became illegal in every city and the faction dispersed.
I will check Daedin updates later, to fix the timeline.

Thx!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Seven Sons of Sin wrote:I was fairly certain that there was a Duchy of Minmir, and Myon was not around at the START of Arelith, but was later implemented?
While in mechanics and/or build, Minmir was first and Myon was not added, in history wise Myon was there as an unknown/forgotten settlement, laying in the forests untill it was re-discovered and settled by the Minmir elves.

That at least is what can be found in some IG lore. The Staff could have a word about this.

But anyway, another reason I have to believe this is that seems like the Mythall was made not IG time, but as story background, meaning like the Myon city was older...
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:36 pm

The Man of the Moon wrote:
Seven Sons of Sin wrote:41 - 50 (?) AR [POL] The Myon forces join a combinated attack against the Church of Bane in MInmir. Erik Silverarms was leading the Benwick forces then. Myon suffered some casualties.
If this is the event I think it is, it happened in 40 AR if not a little bit earlier, as I was Dreadmaster, and we were having a Banite meeting in our Church, totally not expecting an army to show. We were having an argument about one specific Banite member, then suddenly Myon's and Lightkeeps forces come in all warded at our church entrance. (the even more hilarious thing about this was it was first time in months if not IRL years we had that many Banites assembled in one location). And was us who won, and had prisoners, other side had one prisoner I think? We then exchanged prisioners and told them to bugger off essentially.

Anyways, this event likely should be posted in SH thread as well, as well we won hurray!
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:15 pm

CragOneEye wrote:
Seven Sons of Sin wrote:41 - 50 (?) AR [POL] The Myon forces join a combinated attack against the Church of Bane in MInmir. Erik Silverarms was leading the Benwick forces then. Myon suffered some casualties.
If this is the event I think it is, it happened in 40 AR if not a little bit earlier, as I was Dreadmaster, and we were having a Banite meeting in our Church, totally not expecting an army to show. We were having an argument about one specific Banite member, then suddenly Myon's and Lightkeeps forces come in all warded at our church entrance. (the even more hilarious thing about this was it was first time in months if not IRL years we had that many Banites assembled in one location). And was us who won, and had prisoners, other side had one prisoner I think? We then exchanged prisioners and told them to bugger off essentially.

Anyways, this event likely should be posted in SH thread as well, as well we won hurray!
hahaha... good! I will do it

Thank you

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:10 am

CragOneEye wrote:

This. It went -fantastically- bad for Myon/Light Keep. Pretty sure Ania lasted um. Two steps in. Then just hung out in fugue watching elves and pallies pop in.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:17 am

Updated

Thank you

livingNPC

Post by livingNPC » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Sylwyn Gallyn served as Steward to Trintiren as well, during his several IG year absence.

Xanatos' last name was Ste'dwant

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:49 am

livingNPC wrote:Sylwyn Gallyn served as Steward to Trintiren as well, during his several IG year absence.

Xanatos' last name was Ste'dwant
Updated, thx

Thank you

Madukthedoppelganger

Post by Madukthedoppelganger » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Just a minor correction...
Airk Dar'Danowin, not Dardarwin.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Madukthedoppelganger wrote:Just a minor correction...
Airk Dar'Danowin, not Dardarwin.
Thx. Corrected :)

Thank you

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Shortened, polished...

If any detected something important is missed, speak now or mute forever :lol:

I am going to merge all the timelines into a single one of the Whole island as soon as got all of them polished...
Elven realm of Minmir and Myon timelines

In an unknown date before the Arelith Reckoning (Arelith Forest - Myon).- Myon is founded in the heart of the Arelith Forest.
The date gets lost in the memory of the times. Four High Mages, whose names are lost to us and who were part of the founding expedition, gave their lives to the creation of the Mythal. Its sentience is all that remains of the spirit of the Center of the four, and are those High Mages who yet wards Myon to this day.

~20th BR [POL] Foundation of the Elven Realm of Minmir, in the northern lands of Arelith.

~20 to 10th BR (Minmir) Fall of the Minmir Elven Realm, betrayed by Mandfred, the tainted Earl of the Minmir State, tributary to Kohlingen, who was playing a plot guise as an elven ally. The elves migrate to the Arelith Forest.

~23 BR (Arelith Forest – Myon).- Myon settlement. Vestool Moonarrow led the remnants elves of the tainted Minmir and became the First Coranal of Myon, holding the Silver Chalice, a relic of Myon.

~19+ AR (Myon).- Forlindel succeed to Vestool as the Second Coranal of Myon.

~28 AR (Myon – Brogendenstein) Brogendenstein declare the war to Myon because a trivial diplomatical incident. The war will last half a year, without any blood spilt.

~20th AR (Myon).- Wren Gelfalter and Trintiren (her consort) succeed as the Elven Sovereigns of Myon to Forlindel, who will remain as a member of the Council for some more time, contesting the power and influence of Wren and Trintiren.

~30th AR (Minmir – Northern Arelith Forest border).- The Gnoll tribes strike the elves. The Bridge on the Minmir Lake gets destroyed, staying ruined for about a couple years.

~30th AR (Myon).- Foundation of the Myon Scouts by Daedin Angthalion (former councilor). Lye Astaldera, the Elven Burial Grounds, becomes their base of operations outside the city.

~35 AR (Myon).- Restructuration of the Myon Army Corp known as The Vela'lateu "The blades of the Crescent Moon".

~38 AR (Myon).- Xanatos' is exiled from Myon after a try to murder Daedin Angthalion. Daedin replaced him then as Commander of the Vela'lateu.

~40 AR (Old Stonehold).- The elven Commander Daedin Angthalion dies fighting the drow, alongside with Airk Dar'danowin, near the Stonehold Ruins.

~40 AR (Minmir – Myon – Benwick – Church of Bane).- The Myon forces join a combined army with Benwick to attack the Church of Bane in Minmir. The Alliance of Elves and Knights will suffer a defeat there, with high casualties.

~40 to 50th AR (Arelith Forest).- Elven rangers open new paths into the eastern forest (Shadow Wood).

~60 AR (Myon).- Mae'lee is apointed as Steward of Myon.

62 AR (Old Stonehold - Minmir).- The Stained Paw Gnoll Tribe migrated from their temporary camp in the ruins of Old Stonehold to Minmir.

71 AR (Myon – Wharftown).- A battle between Myon and Wharftown forces succeed and starts the War between Wharftown (under Banite control) and Cordor. Called the First Banite War as the Second Mistican War.

~73 AR (Myon).- Three Regents led Myon after the Coranal Carebril departed back home: Sirin Amalin "Friend of the Forest"; Azurra and Sir Alladon Beryl.

~73 to 76 AR (Myon).- The elven Cav'raj Ameldior is elected as Coranal of Myon.

~76 to 98 AR (Myon).- Ari'anna Corbael was elected as Coranal of Myon, reigning untill 98 AR.
Last edited by The Man of the Moon on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:43 am

Airk's last name was Dar'danowin.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:13 am

P Three wrote:Airk's last name was Dar'danowin.
UPDATED :!:

Thank you