Still travelling...

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Still travelling...

Post by Mithreas » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:47 am

24 unread messages at this point - I'm writing this on my phone from a cafe and won't have access to deal with things until next week. I'll try and get caught up then if I don't immediately get sent on another trip.
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Still travelling...

Post by Mithreas » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Well, that was a nice plan.

LittleWeasel and I got home late last night on the back of a 24 hour travel day, and this morning I've been asked to get to Singapore ASAP. I leave tomorrow morning, and will be gone for several weeks.

I may have time to get caught up on Arelith stuff while out there, but it's unlikely to be this week. LittleWeasel will be at home, however, so able to handle technical requests while I'm out, and Artos should be able to field anything that needs Admin Authority (tm).
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.