Recent Wharftown Event

DM Void

Recent Wharftown Event

Post by DM Void » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:33 am

Hello players.

As some of you may be aware, a big battle event happened in Wharftown today. During this event, through poor coordination on our part, a number of players on the Wharftown side were confronted by very powerful NPCs as well as PCs, which led to numerous deaths and bashing.

This was entirely our fault and as the Lead DM, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the team if the experience wasn't enjoyable for you. It's our hope that you can understand that these big events can get hectic and disorganized and that players sometimes end up hard done by. I will not go into specifics, but NPCs were supposed to be opposing both sides of the conflict as opposed to only one.

After speaking with some of the involved DMs, it seems that the DM in charge of the event had technical issues and crashed out for a bit, which threw a stick in the cogs of the event. The lag didn't help either. I'll be working with the rest of the team in order to make the future events in the quest line more enjoyable for both parties and avoid a repeat. As always, I remain reachable by PMs if you wish to send a report or voice a concern.

Regards,

DM Void