If you currently have a Harper token, read this!

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

If you currently have a Harper token, read this!

Post by Mithreas » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:16 am

Guys,

We have a bunch of exciting things in the works for Harpers right now, which means we're keen to ensure that the mess over Harper tokens is cleared up.

If you currently hold a Harper Scout token but do not meet the prerequisites for the Harper Scout PrC, please contact me (skype preferred, PM will do) this week. Around next weekend, I plan to put in a script that will remove the token from anyone who doesn't meet the prerequisites.

However! We're not going to just hang you out to dry. I am offering, this week only, to hand edit the character files of existing Harpers so that they meet the prerequisites for the class and hence can keep up their existing lines of RP. You'll need to tell me what skills and feats you want to trade out, and I'll make it happen for you.

(We've also made a bunch of changes to make the Harper Scout PrC actually worth taking, so you may also want to take it. But that's entirely up to you).

-Mith
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.